2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

13 hours ago, Kuffir said:

tbf these man would probably be happy with a bag, even with the m

these young boys not only savage but stupid af its quite disturbing

its not even young boys there are grown men with the same mentality thinking a rolex with no papers or box with a burst strap is worth 20 bags. wearing a watch as a civilian is long

6 hours ago, Young Bape said:

This 1 of the biggest and out dated myths ever 

You are a troll/bot but i'm bored and will provide a serious response.

There are obviously exceptions but it is true more time for the yutes, someone with a supportive family that is rooting for them to succeed ain't just gonna throw away their freedom over next to nothing. The pain of seeing mum travel across the country on a visit while you are doing life is usually enough for people from a decent home  to stay on a straight path.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 28/07/2017 at 0:24 PM, Creed Diskenth said:

Some of these man in Birmingham are pure slime. The amount of times i see them in a car harassing women is a madness. Proper underlying issue, especially in these sort of areas.

1 hour ago, hardface said:

:/ A Star is never a plant...

/

Ongoing shit doesnt suddenly stop cos you buss

isit

i werent saying that still

more that these labels dont love u, n that ur tune getting the push from the forces that be might turn u from popping to washed in the space of two summers, 

n that u might not even get paid for it

bit more complicated than that but u out here making basic leaps so ima fall back

reading my post n lookin at what i quoted i cnt even see y u would a leap like that

using them "arrow" type emojis n that smh wild

7 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

bit more complicated than that but u out here making basic leaps so ima fall back

reading my post n lookin at what i quoted i cnt even see y u would a leap like that

12 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

isit

i werent saying that still

more that these labels dont love u, n that ur tune getting the push from the forces that be might turn u from popping to washed in the space of two summers, 

n that u might not even get paid for it

I understand now that you've elaborated slightly.

11 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Clearly that wasnt all that clear hence why you had to elaborate,

The first reply was sufficient, I'm not sure why you thought to follow up with some extra wise guy stuff but whatever gets ya d*ck hard I guess.

Sorry G next time I'll stick to the imaginary rules of when and where you can post emoji's...likkle man ting.

• Admin. locked this topic