2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

21 hours ago, Trap God said:

/ I don't think mental issues are a factor in terms of this shit tbh

People are killing each other often for the slightest indiscretions, misguided loyalty to postcodes that owe and offer them nothing. 

You don't see any psychological issues here? 

Maybe it's down to how different people view mental fragility. People who are willing to sacrifice their freedom or lives or the lives of others for things that they deep down know are not that serious must have some frailties somewhere. low self esteem is a psychological condition too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How people view mental fragility is neither here nor there tbh

We all have the potential to be mentally fragile as we're humans

Having a psycological disorder is a different thing entirely 

What I'm saying is

I have actually lived with these man you lot see popping up on your news feed

Surprisingly if you ask me they suffer from LESS psycological disorders than your run of the mill repeat offender

Furthermore I see more red flags and funny behaviour at WORK than I did around a bunch of convicted/suspected killers

Then again I'm a maniac so what do I know eh

• Upvote 1

People have been killing other people over nothing since the dawn of man

happens less now but its more in your face

• Upvote 2

On 08/05/2017 at 8:50 AM, Restrictive said:

Apparently dude was getting a trim and the attacker saw him through the window

they started fighting ( over money owed i hear) and they guy took the scissors(or knife) and stabbed him in the leg

barbershop tales

56 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Elijah, a former pupil at Kelmscott School in Walthamstow, was the 11th person to be stabbed to death in less than a fortnight in the capital, and the fourth in just four days.

the fuck is going on man?

has something changed in the past year?

7 mins 30 secs in....

And add in some of the social, educational and family points above mentioned in this thread. Multi layered systematic problem.

And posted this vid below, also posted in the ch5 Gangland topic all relatable.

On 07/05/2017 at 11:19 PM, Trap God said:

/ I don't think mental issues are a factor in terms of this shit tbh

The disproportionate level of diagnoses is not because we are crazier than white people its becahse because white mental health professionals have no idea or understanding or training on what people from backgrounds other than the mainstream go through

mental health issues are prevalent in all walks of society and its gettin worse for everyone. We as african and caribbean people are on the back foot yes cos we dont talk about our problems but also because this is yet another system which is intrinsically biased

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

The disproportionate level of diagnoses is not because we are crazier than white people its becahse because white mental health professionals have no idea or understanding or training on what people from backgrounds other than the mainstream go through

mental health issues are prevalent in all walks of society and its gettin worse for everyone. We as african and caribbean people are on the back foot yes cos we dont talk about our problems but also because this is yet another system which is intrinsically biased

c/s everything 

we need more black people as doctors/ teachers etc 

hows that going to happen - cant force people into a profession sadly enough - positive discrimination maybe?

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

7 mins 30 secs in....

And add in some of the social, educational and family points above mentioned in this thread. Multi layered systematic problem.

And posted this vid below, also posted in the ch5 Gangland topic all relatable.

the music has always been mad though and pop music in general doesnt really ever portray positive images. but i think its a big issue. 

in terms of social changes though has there been a big shift in London? Manchester Birmingham Liverpool and other places with sizeable black populations aint seeing this kinda rise with stabbings and shootings, unless its just not reported outside London.

community wise is there even anything to do? I had after school club where we could go to the sports hall and just play sports, youth club twice a week where we could spit bars

/

Elijah the boy stabbed in Walthamstow was at an anti knife peace march on Sunday. so tragic

35 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

c/s everything 

we need more black people as doctors/ teachers etc 

hows that going to happen - cant force people into a profession sadly enough - positive discrimination maybe?

I dno what the proportions are but dont forget we are only 2% of the population

When i was at uni there were many black med students.

The is an association for black counsellors...you can request a black counselor if u go through your GP. I do believe it begins with counsellors. All this sectionin an diagnosis happens after someone has gone on a mad one an maybe the police are called then bam sectioned before u can say nah im jus really stressed. Access to counsellin, awareness of black counsellors and havin time an patience for eachother.

People have to want to get into this profession and mental health is a pretty harrowin one. People also have to be aware of the issues to want to be a part of solving it. Many of us are still not really aware, we bury our problems we dont wanna hear eachother our parents dont wanna hear it.

• Upvote 2

On 08/05/2017 at 9:47 PM, Iceberg said:

People have been killing other people over nothing since the dawn of man

happens less now but its more in your face

Of course but 15 year olds killing each other this frequently (every other week) is a new phenomenon, at least within recent times. There is definitely a new breed of dysfunctional families and shit parenting contributing to this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Shit, you went Kelmscott? A shithole of a school!

/

All these stabbings are so fucked! The government NEED to do something to promote how dangerous knifes are and how much jail time you'll get, have to change the pussyhole culture.

blax have a serious pride issue

unless you try and violate di farm best believe I ain't getting heated......straight walk away ting and remember my future is brighter than a lot of these baboons with nothing to lose

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

unless you try and violate di farm best believe I ain't getting heated......straight walk away ting and remember my future is brighter than a lot of these baboons with nothing to lose

Silly post 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

borderline retarded

clean hearted, anti knife crime rally attending youths are getting killed but this nigga thinks he is just gonna "walk" from passa unharmed 8-)

was talking with my boy about this and we came to the conclusion these young youths will swing regardless of aura or reasoning, protect urself at all times

/

death is death but civilian deaths are especially tragic, just fucked up

6 hours ago, yhfam said:

What is wrong with black people calling themselves monkey's or baboons? Some serious deep seeded self hate and degradation, calling your ethnicity subhuman, like say Whites are real humans and blacks are not..... yhfam makes me sick!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

• Admin. locked this topic