2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

1 minute ago, Restrictive said:

This is not new though. Peeps used to bring all sorts to school  back in the day. Its was more of a collectors item back then.

The difference is now they are seeking reasons to use it. 

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

This is not new though. Peeps used to bring all sorts to school  back in the day. Its was more of a collectors item back then.

The difference is now they are seeking reasons to use it. 

Tbf the article did say the kid said it was a present from his sad.

But personally I wouldn't buy something like that for my son...

On 5/9/2017 at 6:13 PM, JOHN DOE said:

these stabbing were worse 10+ years ago 

then came the tsg vans rise imn stop and search etc etc 

they will use this as an excuse to bring them back trust me - especially with may at the helm 

didnt take long did it 

New task force will tackle knife crime

A squad of uniform and covert officers has been assembled to tackle knife crime in London.

The task force of 80 officers will be deployed to trouble spots to stop flare-ups of violence.

The move comes amid a 24% rise in knife crime in the capital – in the latest incident last night a teenager was stabbed in east London.

The incident happened as the Met launched the latest phase of Operation Sceptre – its crackdown on knife crime.

The force says officers will carry out “intense” weapon sweeps and intelligence-led policing operations to confiscate knives and tackle those wanted in connection with knife-related offences and violent crime.

Safer Schools Officers are also working directly with young people as a way of diverting them from knife crime.

Detective Chief Superintendent Michael Gallagher, the operational head of the Sceptre campaign, said the new task force would be deployed to boroughs with the worst record of stabbings.

The unit’s officers are being drawn from boroughs across the capital, and could become a permanent fixture in the fight against knife crime.  

He told the Evening Standard: “This is a cohort of officers that I can drop into an area to have a fast time impact, virtually immediately. It is about protecting kids.

“We will review where it deploys on a day to day basis. We have to be flexible because this is not a predictable challenge we have.”