Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
O Fenomeno

Netflix

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Seydou said:

 

Needs to be a series out where the roles are reversed, then see the reactions. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Is it me or iy all dead

downloaded it against yest 

Fuck all on it apart from what 3 back to the future movies

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm up to the halfway point

Starts off slow but gets better when he starts talking about politics/Trump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT

IS

THERE

TO

WATCH

ON

NETFLIX

 

FFFFSSS - my goshhh what is with all these olden films and shows man jeez netflix come on fix up man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody watching It’s the end of the fucking world?

sick sick show, proper art house series. Every episode is just a complete surprise, the two main characters are brilliant too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Cloverfield film was terrible.

Just like Cloverfield lane it was already written as something else and the Cloverfield stuff was shoehorned in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Greens said:

New Cloverfield film was terrible.

Just like Cloverfield lane it was already written as something else and the Cloverfield stuff was shoehorned in.

Yeah, complete waste of 2 hours.

So unoriginal aswell, just any generic sci fi script.

How the fuck does stuff like this get a green light?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, Toney Barton said:

Yeah, complete waste of 2 hours.

So unoriginal aswell, just any generic sci fi script.

How the fuck does stuff like this get a green light?

 

the original studio that it was made for  thought it was trash so sold it to Netflix  

 

it was actually meant to be a cinema release looool

that move alone should till people to give it a miss

 

only watch as the said it show the origins of the monster but it didnt show shit tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2018 at 9:30 AM, Tee said:

 

the original studio that it was made for  thought it was trash so sold it to Netflix  

 

it was actually meant to be a cinema release looool

that move alone should till people to give it a miss

 

only watch as the said it show the origins of the monster but it didnt show shit tbh

Will watch. If shit, will give it a 1 star.

Always give ratings (bad or good) to what I watch on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Chris Rock special is good.

Will watch tonight

Never really was feeling his stand up before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok

Jus started Chris rock

Dead from the off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowwww

Really dissing Jamaica like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys put out podcasts for free with better 'real talk' though, Chris is getting millions after not having put out a special in years - kinda feel its undeserved for the quality

same goes for Dave, the delivery is decent and shows the experience, but I feel like people give these guys props because the market isn't as saturated as it used to be in the late 90s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dub said:

same goes for Dave, the delivery is decent and shows the experience, but I feel like people give these guys props because the market isn't as saturated as it used to be in the late 90s 

But Dave best standups were in 02 or 04

Chappelle show took off in 04 I think

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not denying Dave at his peak being the best stand-up comedian - those specials from his peak are still the most enjoyable standups I've ever seen

Kevin Hart's are very enjoyable too, even up to the last one I saw (which I don't think is his last tour but the one before)

both of these guys were really good at painting a hilarious image and making you laugh at what you're seeing in your head - I think its what Louis CK is great at doing too

but I feel like the "real talk" comedy experience (which we're getting from the latest Dave and Chris drops) was very easy to find in old Def Comedy Jam videos which I associated with late 90s (but after looking now its was more mid-90s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dub said:

guys put out podcasts for free with better 'real talk' though, Chris is getting millions after not having put out a special in years - kinda feel its undeserved for the quality

same goes for Dave, the delivery is decent and shows the experience, but I feel like people give these guys props because the market isn't as saturated as it used to be in the late 90s 

Agree on Chris. Said this to my friend yesterday. And also regarding daves second 2. first two ive watched twice and laughed super hard.

I watched Michael che matters which is a laugh a minute almost. At the beginning his voice over is like him saying his friends are tellin him people are doing specials an just talkin so why dont he do something

That was before chapel an rock specials. His mates were right tho

U don't deserve that kinda p for mediocrity.

Chris rock was not only just talking but a lot of it wasn't even real spit or worth saying. The preparation of ur kids for white people, jamaica, rhoa 

Yawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×