3 girls bbc1

NORA BATTY

I've just thought this is apart of the elites agenda fill Europe with all the 3rd world country people let them do what they want...grow resentments 

Who remembers the migrant rapes in Germany where the Muslim man got away with it as the judge ruled that he believed it's apart of the Muslim culture and the man in question didn't know the difference between rape and sex 

• Upvote 1

Are these rochdale pedos first generation? 

Criminals are gna crim

But social services an police never seem to play their part very well

There is a culture of dismissal of victims of abuse

People even make jokes out of them and use the fact that someone may have been abused as an insult

So is it anyone wonder things like this are ALLOWED to go on

The system allow it to go on, it takes away focus from the westminister greyback peado politicians, media magnates/dictators (who can dictate and shift focus and blame as they see fit) and powerful religous leaders (#Pizzagate) and senior chiefs of police who are knee deep in this is behaviour.

They keep these 1st base peados at the forefront and easy target for the media to senstionalise foreigners and immigrants as the sole types doing this grim shit. When they need to appease the now burning rage of Joe public, cameras come out, get some easy arrests in. Parade the abusers on headlines. Few weeks later let them out on the streets to repeat again or import some new peados from abroad.

So when it comes to political agendas. Joe public can be relied on to buy into the hate and blame narrative and falls easy prey to exploit politically and focus on immigration etc and keep focus off the powers that be who be doing the most keeping the revolving door spinning and keep covering it up.

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Criminals are gna crim

People even make jokes out of them and use the fact that someone may have been abused as an insult

Rochdale peodos are all old dirty Muslim man who I bet go to mosque in a Friday to pray kmt

In that girl chelseas case yeah all syrian migrants 

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Criminals are gna crim

this.

especially the second bit. due to being in psych hospital when i was a teen i know a few people who were abused, a good chunk had their family completely dismiss it. not even police or social services, their own mum or dad, either scared because they know the person and that person will get in trouble or the attention it'll bring, or the stigma itll bring on the family etc some just brush it off as kid acting up or straight up tell them to keep their mouth shut.

shit's mad out there, and its weird because if you speak to people the vast majority hate this shit and will do anything to get them locked up etc, but theres so many hurdles for the victims to jump through its mad, the fuck you gonna do if youre 7 and your mums telling you to shut your mouth? and if i hadnt have happened to be in a place where i knew abused people i just never would have known about this.

and if you do have decent parents you still have to deal with the lack of support, under funded and over worked social services, skeletal mental health services.

but i think as a whole in Britain theres been a culture of dismissal, stiff upper lip, keep calm and carry on etc, so i dont think its strictly just abuse

• Upvote 1