Hot Summer: 2017 Transfer window edition

Admin.

31 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

:o

no way is scrooge mcwenger gwanin like this, anyone believe that?

pmsl we just bid to say that we're down knowing full well it's never going to get off the ground.

Come like one of your boys in the whatsapp group that is always down for road trips, knowing full well the plan will flop and he won't have to tell man he was never involved from the start.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

pmsl we just bid to say that we're down knowing full well it's never going to get off the ground.

Come like one of your boys in the whatsapp group that is always down for road trips, knowing full well the plan will flop and he won't have to tell man he was never involved from the start.

Them "I got a spare ticket for todays game" @ 2.45pm guys there 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

i know dem guys there

similar to dem guys who are always down for a lads holiday until it's time to pay and go

• Upvote 1

Only thing i will say is they were willing to use the same amount of money on neymar last summer

almost exactly the same figure

so is it the same money or a new £100m ?

Best keeper in serie a last season

Figures...

Wenger never really uses the loan system for older players with a view of them coming back into the fold. It's usually just a way to get them off the wage bill cause he couldn't sell initially.

Basically, he would have been sold 2 years back if we got a decent price for him  

Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-Move.jpg

Eden Hazard has revealed he would consider an offer from Real Madrid.The Belgian enjoyed a fine season scoring 16 goals as the Blues swept all before them to win the Premier League title. Hazard's standout performances have seen him linked with a move to the Spanish capital with manager Zinedine Zidane a known admirer. "Of course, I would consider it if Madrid made an offer," he said. "I am keen to win trophies. It would be great to win the Champions League. Honestly, I do not know what will happen. "I only know that I still have a contract with Chelsea for three seasons but you never know what will happen. "I have not met with the board yet to discuss a new deal. I have two games with Belgium coming up first and I am off on my holiday after that.

Just copied and pasted the important parts of his quotes ?

Full article here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-eden-hazard-real-madrid-a7772486.html