Manchester Arena Explosion

User

Supposedly had links to Raphael Hostey who was killed in a drone strike last year 

https://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/raphael-hostey-aka-abu-qaqa-al-britani

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

How come America has more info than the UK with regards to the terrorist.his family and what not? 

NSA Got the backdoor to gchq init

The paper said that Abdul Wahab Hafidah, a friend of Salman Abedi, died in May last year after being run down by a car and then stabbed; an incident Abedi believed to be a hate crime. “I remember Salman at his funeral vowing revenge,” the paper quoted an unnamed Abedi family friend as saying.

WSJ interviewed some of his friends, thats from the guardian

/

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/gang-member-screamed-help-me-12986081

14 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

The paper said that Abdul Wahab Hafidah, a friend of Salman Abedi, died in May last year after being run down by a car and then stabbed; an incident Abedi believed to be a hate crime. “I remember Salman at his funeral vowing revenge,” the paper quoted an unnamed Abedi family friend as saying.

/

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/gang-member-screamed-help-me-12986081

I don't even know what to say to that excuse. His friend is murdered in Moss Side by a group of Black gang members, he see's it as a hate crime and vows revenge which prompts him to go to a Pop concert where he knows he's gonna be murdering mainly white women and children. Yea I'm struggling to link that together.

3 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I don't even know what to say to that excuse. His friend is murdered in Moss Side by a group of Black gang members, he see's it as a hate crime and vows revenge which prompts him to go to a Pop concert where he knows he's gonna be murdering mainly white women and children. Yea I'm struggling to link that together.

Maybe because they are both British and he didn't see his self as such.

Maybe he wanted to deny Tyrone's future Becky's. 

I mean I'm not gonna act like the kid was of sound mind but to link it up with being some kinda revenge thing over his friend, what was to stop him going to Moss Side wearing that vest and carrying out this revenge attack. Does sound like a bit of an excuse considering his family members knew about his plans to carry out the attack and all that.

• Upvote 3

The guy was just absolutely fucked in the head. Think most people know this they just use religion or politics to justify all the other shit. Funny how the media love to intentionally not focus on mental health of these guys 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

/

Wants revenge so he blows himself up in a pop concert? Lol

Them Libyans been vowing revenge for the longest.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ag. said:

The guy was just absolutely fucked in the head. Think most people know this they just use religion or politics to justify all the other shit. Funny how the media love to intentionally not focus on mental health of these guys 

Do you really expect the media to not focus on the horror of what's happened, and instead discuss the dude asif he is the real victim here :/

• Upvote 4

The most telling part of the official narrative is that he went Libya to learn that shit.

The same Libya that was destabilised by the West when they got rid of Gaddafi.

Libya was an incredible country prior to that, now - as Trump said about Iraq - it's the "Harvard of Terrorism".

• Upvote 6

Don't forget this kids family fled to a safe haven in the UK to escape Gaddafi. How his family allowed him to grow up with this hatred when this country are the people who took them in is beyond me. I used to work with one Libyan British guy whos dad was on the news back during that war, he was over the moon that we had involvement in removing Gaddafi as his family had been persecuted.

That being said I was against us being involved in that Gaddafi situation. Same with Sadam.

• Downvote 1