Manchester Arena Explosion

User

26 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Cue attack mode by right wing media. 

"Jeremy Corbyn will suggest that Britain's military involvement abroad is to blame for terror attacks such as the Manchester suicide bomb."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/jeremy-corbyn-suggests-britains-wars-abroad-blame-manchester/

It's tricky for all the parties lets not forget Theresa May was home Secretary for the last few years. Now people are learning that a lot of these guys just waltz back into the UK You've now got right wingers asking why she was cutting UK border patrol jobs.  

• 2 weeks later...

So they are saying he made the bomb himself,

swear his class mates were saying he was dumb as fuck

trust there to be a black man cooning about on duty. 

"when i was growing up in the 70's i would get my house door sprayed by the NF, and that made sense".

dumbass c*nt. some black people spend too long in the country. spread your wings and go see the world

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

was in manny over the weekend. noticed a few examples of clear racism and to top it off on the train back there was some thick c*nt going on and on about muslims. would defo not like to be a muslim woman in manny coz thats the favourite target of these mongs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Loving the above posts. 

Venom is raging inside at the thought of someone none white actually getting along with and sharing the same feelings against terrorism as a white person. :rofl:actually cursing a guy because he attended a rally against hate and refused to be called a Nazi :rofl:

Then comes Bad Man AG to tell everyone how racist he thinks Manchester is after seeing a multicultural march here, and how he sat on a train listening to someone talk shit about Muslims but his Original Gangster self probably sat there and didn't say boo.

Venom does this one make you mad?

• Downvote 3

44 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Loving the above posts. 

Venom is raging inside at the thought of someone none white actually getting along with and sharing the same feelings against terrorism as a white person. :rofl:actually cursing a guy because he attended a rally against hate and refused to be called a Nazi :rofl:

Then comes Bad Man AG to tell everyone how racist he thinks Manchester is after seeing a multicultural march here, and how he sat on a train listening to someone talk shit about Muslims but his Original Gangster self probably sat there and didn't say boo.

Venom does this one make you mad?

yep, just as coonish as the other guy. I am familiar with the north so i know they are all around there.. hes just as dumbass country as Rose next door.

The elite who hate you all make some people feel better about themselves by creating situations that let group A scrap with Group B, at the end of the day they are all just fighting over scraps of crumbs anyway. 

Thats the danger with Tyrone siding with the Gambinos..because A: said whitey is inherently racist which is a mental illness anyway, and B: the people who created the situation that for this season angers the gambinos of the west i.e. the globalist guzillionaires rarely get linked to the problems they have created so hardworking Boris or Ade who came to the country and are doing better than lazy John are seen as targets. 

for this season, its Abdul taking the flak. So for a black person to side with someone who is either racist or xenophobic against a muslim this time around because of terrorism is reading the whole script wrong. 

the script doesnt change wherever you are in the world, In Africa the useless leaders and their european overlords created a situation where the people will fight over scraps and blame each other's tribes for being the cause of their sufferings.

thast the same case in arabia, and lots of asia, whilst in the west its masked either around race, or religion. so yes, This black guy here gets me mad. 

@Trap God Hi mate. Would you mind coming in and expressing your sorrow and sympathy for the children that died in this attack and your disgust at Venoms language? I only ask this because of your caring and passionate reaction in the other tragic topic, but noticed you hadn't expressed anything at all in here besides a laughing face and more comments directed at me. I also noticed you didn't express any feelings or sympathy in the London Bridge attack topic either but chose to aim your comments at me again. Obviously has me a little concerned for my PS4 friend's mentality, you good?

Cheers in advance.

• Downvote 7