Agony

57 minutes ago, gattsu said:

Fox is better than him, well more ready if they really want to take a Pg for some reason

Ball has way more hype but he got massively outplayed by fox when they met alone

Fox is my fave player this draft. He gets stronger and works on his mid range game plus his right hand and he can be a star.

On 01/06/2017 at 11:22 PM, O Fenomeno said:

It's not a black business 

Have you seen man's wife?

??

You not here man 

he is a tall athlete and needed a tall athlete to mate with

26 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

Fox is my fave player this draft. He gets stronger and works on his mid range game plus his right hand and he can be a star.

u seen the comparison between the two on youtube channel bballbreakdown?

lonzo is gonna have a DIRE first season, ingram levels imo, heard the lakers dont even want man

13 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

u seen the comparison between the two on youtube channel bballbreakdown?

lonzo is gonna have a DIRE first season, ingram levels imo, heard the lakers dont even want man

I haven't but Coach Nick>>>>>>

I dunno about dire first season. He isn't the quickest or strongest and has a funky jump shot but he has very good court vision and almost steph curry range. Decent in transition and can finish from at the rim or further away. 

He has talent. And over all of that he makes the players around him better. In fact Ingram would work really well with Lonzo funilly enough.

2 hours ago, Haze-e said:

I haven't but Coach Nick>>>>>>

I dunno about dire first season. He isn't the quickest or strongest and has a funky jump shot but he has very good court vision and almost steph curry range. Decent in transition and can finish from at the rim or further away. 

He has talent. And over all of that he makes the players around him better. In fact Ingram would work really well with Lonzo funilly enough.

The thing is man's dad's now given legit stars a reason to go at him extra hard too , he can't even defend college man , guys gonna feel like a child when Kyrie and steph call iso plays on him non stop

• 2 weeks later...

I love this guy.  Guy is creating his future by speaking it into existence.

Dont get why people have a problem with him. He is a father that believes in his child and does everything to ensure his child succeeds.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

Yo that smile he had

He's deffo holding back tears.

His son 6'6 though with

Doesn't look taller than 6'2

Surrounded by 7ft guys 

Happy for Lavar 

middle son any good ?

On 23/06/2017 at 9:43 AM, Em Dott said:

I love this guy.  Guy is creating his future by speaking it into existence.

Dont get why people have a problem with him. He is a father that believes in his child and does everything to ensure his child succeeds.

??