FA Cup Final 2017 - Chelsea vs Arsenal

Drift

Can't take a guy serious who only posts when Arsenal win

got comfy under that lolvo

23 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Can't take a guy serious who only posts when Arsenal win

got comfy under that lolvo

Lol, you man must think I'm you... Arsenal last lost on 30th April, I'm sure you lot remember it... Check my posts I was in here, still replying away... Go check.

Again you man must think I'm you. I'll still send after NLD, win, lose or draw. Sleep under Volvo's and returning a week later, is YOUR boy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

Lol at you mocking your annual tournament?

Tottenham Hotspurs...

2016/17 - Europa League

2015/16 - Europa League

2014/15 - Europa League

2013/14 - Europa League

2012/13 - Europa League

2011/12 - Europa League

See you in 2018 in The Europa League.

Emmerdale

13 hours ago, Thizz said:

Well done Arsenal. 

Saw quite a few Chelsea fans on their way home from the game who didnt look phased by the loss.

Come like; "You can have that, that aint even what I'm mad at"

59 minutes ago, M.Dot said:

Saw quite a few Chelsea fans on their way home from the game who didnt look phased by the loss.

Come like; "You can have that, that aint even what I'm mad at"

from when getting battered at the Emirates resulted in previously unmoveable deadweight like Ivanovic/Oscar/Mikel/Terry getting frozen out, there's hope moving forward from this

that and Conte after the final saying:

Now the most important thing is to give a correct evaluation of our season because for me it was incredible. Every single player performed at 120 or 130 per cent in every game. We didn’t have many injuries. It’s very important to understand this. Our season was incredible because every player worked very hard and next season for sure we must pay great attention to understand we have to improve in terms of numbers and quality. That’s very important and we must be very cold when we analyse the situation and understand this season we did something great.”

everyone knows the team overachieved and there are a few guys in the 11 who aren't CL quality

can't be mad at losing the FA Cup when you've won the league (after coming 10th the season before)

• Upvote 2

Chelsea aren't maintaining that level with this squad next season with Champions League football. I did however think they would win the league.

Arsenal have a lot of squad players that will play Europa Group Stages next season (Holding, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Welbeck, Perez, Walcott, Elneny, Iwobi etc). I for one am not that fussed about no C.L football. We're now in a European Competition we have a chance of winning. Is this our level? No, but are we going to get smashed in it by elite teams?

NOPE.