London Bridge incident

kerser

10 hours ago, Gambino said:

Yep let's do it. Ain't got time for guys like you sympathizing with these monsters to be honest. Round them up.

of course failure for you comes naturally then. or at least remember what they say is the beginning of madness.. 

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

That guy looked like he was casually strolling through on his phone. 

Very lucky the police showed up when they did.

I don't know about luck. Looks like he's sustained life threatening/changing injuries if he's not at death's door with the stabs he got.

• Upvote 3

Just realised that Khuram guy is a friend of a friend and I rubbed shoulders with him once.

Last time was at my friends house party a few years back, He came across as a regular guy, bussin joke and drinking with everyone..

He was defo radicalized..

See alot these new converts that have been converted in the recent political climate are all ticking bombs imo

It's long. especially these Bruddas that jump on this wave. llow it man

watched this did yesterday. Good watch 

According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia,  the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia. 

The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims

Saudi football team refused to hold a 1 minute silence.

should have held a couple firm slide tackles still