FIFA 18

meridian

4 hours ago, Tee said:

What's you lots best fut champs Finnish?

i could not do better then gold 1 

I find it hard to keep playin at a high level for 40 games like that 

Elite 1 34 wins

Generally if i play over 33/34 games, i get Elite, but i was rushing games as i normally have stuff to do weekends. Every Pro was on Xbox, that's why i'm moving to PS4 this year.  PS4 guys are going to get the biggest shock when they see the likes of Gullet Smacking it 40 yard off balance with his weaker foot and it going top bins.

Once you get an early advantage, you'll never have to spend money on FIFA again :lol: 

3 hours ago, LS said:

Elite 1 34 wins

Generally if i play over 33/34 games, i get Elite, but i was rushing games as i normally have stuff to do weekends. Every Pro was on Xbox, that's why i'm moving to PS4 this year.  PS4 guys are going to get the biggest shock when they see the likes of Gullet Smacking it 40 yard off balance with his weaker foot and it going top bins.

Once you get an early advantage, you'll never have to spend money on FIFA again :lol: 

See I know I could get elite bare times I hit 25 wins with like 10 or 3 games left on a Sunday evening 

then I lose my cool hold a few L's n get triggered and jus call it a day 

2 hours ago, Tee said:

See I know I could get elite bare times I hit 25 wins with like 10 or 3 games left on a Sunday evening 

then I lose my cool hold a few L's n get triggered and jus call it a day 

Once your heads gone, no point playing FIFA

Makes me rage like no other game,  2 pads gone on FIFA 17

Noticed this for a while now, any major title sells on a average between £45-60 with special editions starting at around £70. Shops know people will pay these prices and its only going to increase in years to come due to how big the gaming industry is getting.

Only games selling below £40 are mainly remastered, expansions or something with low demand, also gone are the days when Electronic Boutique, Games station and Game had to price competitively as Game is the only big Computer Game shop on the high street now.

Cheapest places now are supermarkets or simplygames.com

10 hours ago, Simply D said:

Alllllllllllllow it!!!

Your opponent can pause the game when you have the ball!! 

What eeedjiot thought that would be a good idea??!

No they can't?  When has this happened to you?  They improved the pause system anyways.  They big block of text is gone aint it?