FIFA 18

meridian

Duuuuuude I had the ball n it came up sayin X has paused the game...then a couple seconds later it went to the pause menu.

After that against another dude, he was trying to take a quick free kick (so his possession) and I was able to pause it.

@LS you sayin "no you cant" cos you tried it, or because you think thats unbelievable??!

was just reading this on Reddit

In the first case when I got the message then it went to the menu, it could be by co-incidence this happened to be just before the ball went out, as we was near the sideline at the time so yes that is a possibility.

But with the quick freekick...who knows, I managed to pause it as he was powering up the bar, so maybe the game still saw that as a dead ball situation.

Regardless...on the first cup attempt I came away with silverwear...still not convinced re the keepers in this game though, some of the goals I scored/conceded were AWFUL!

By following our three-step guide below, you can get the Icon Edition for nearly £20 off it's regular price. All you'll need is an email address, an online method of payment and FIFA 17.

1. GET 5% DISCOUNT AT CDKEYS.COM

The first step is easy - follow this link to CD Keys' Facebook page and stick your email address in their form to receive a 5% discount code.

You can unsubscribe from their mailing list later (scroll to the bottom of anything they send you and click the 'unsubscribe' link) should you so desire.

2. BUY CREDIT THROUGH CDKEYS.COM

Now head to cdkeys.com. Instead of paying for FIFA 18 directly you're going to buy PlayStation Network or Microsoft gift cards, which cost less through CD Keys than their actual value.

If you're buying for PS4: Purchase £50 and £30 PSN cards. That will get you £80 in credit at a cost of £73.98. Apply your 5% discount code and that comes down to £70.28.

If you're buying for Xbox One: Purchase £50, £25 and £5 Microsoft cards. That will get you £80 in credit at a cost of £75.67. Apply your 5% discount code and that comes down to £71.89 - a touch more than on PlayStation, but still nearly £10 off.

Now it's time to pre-order FIFA 18.

3. PRE-ORDER ICON EDITION WITH 10% DISCOUNT

Fire up FIFA 17.

There is currently an in-game advert running on the main menu screen offering the Icon Edition of FIFA 18 at a 10% discount, bringing it down to from £89.99 to £81.

Follow that advert and use the gift cards you bought from CD Keys to pay for £80 of that total, leaving you with a £1 balance to finish off by credit card or whatever you preferred method of payment is.

Icons FIFA 18

The total amount of money you have paid for the Icon Edition, normally worth £89.99, will be £71.28 on PS4 and £72.89 on Xbox One.

That's cheaper than the Ronaldo Edition, which costs £79.99 and only includes half as many Jumbo Premium Gold Packs and neither the Team of the Week nor the Ronaldo Nazario loans.

It's not even that far off the £54.99 the standard version of the game retails for without any of the bonus content or the early access.

13 minutes ago, Noah said:

Always b! Ego has been missing though. Sent him a message on PSN saying I miss him and aired me...

:( didn't know, PS4 been unplugged for months now

/

finally played the demo :lol: I can't defend at all. Not touching ANY. That's a mugs game.