Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11

Agony

Even without the conspiracy theories its been mentioned the real reason for the cladding was to put a mask on the grottyness of how it looked before (working class) to benefit nearby property developments.

Every angle you look at it, its fucked.

2 hours ago, Flex said:

Even without the conspiracy theories its been mentioned the real reason for the cladding was to put a mask on the grottyness of how it looked before (working class) to benefit nearby property developments.

Every angle you look at it, its fucked.

gentrification social cleaning, basically rife daemonism, is the direct cause of this tragedy

its disgusting

21 hours ago, Agony said:

this is one of the maddest things ive read uno

props to the lightskin youth in the interview but this is what needs to be plastered all over social media 100%

speaks VOLUMES 

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Everything u write is bullshit. U don't have anything intelligent to contribute ever just chat shit. Gettin excited by normal lookin women at a vigil for dead people and u think u can defend that u absolute muppet.

I don't post on here to impress you or anyone else you prick.

And that wasn't a vigil it was the place where the donations were being made and there was bare tings there as I stated, it came more like carnival.

Instead of wasting time on here thinking of intelligent posts to write to impress people u don't know why don't you devise and execute a plan on how your gonna get yourself on the property ladder within the next six months.

Fuckin monkey

• Downvote 10

I watch Alien Covenant Sunday Evening, stay out having a few relaxing drinks and board the train to Norfolk (Norwich, Gunton, Sherringham and Cromey and come back today and all this has been happening. London is just getting worse and worse. Government and their rich pals are definitely behind all the turmoil that's been happening. Oh dear. I hope The Salvation Army and any other charities can help re house these unfortunate people because i can't see Cluttons, Foxtons, easyProperty etc coming to the rescue in  hurry. Their licking their lips waiting for Apartments to be built.

These fucking assholes  

• Upvote 3

On 14/06/2017 at 5:41 PM, Grafter said:

Why would they vote against such a thing?

save money for their friends an themselves as private landlords? 

Well it depends on the definition of  habitable doesn't it

id imagine that sentence is only slightly obviously a little subjective

maybe it required a guy who's subletting his spare room in a small flat to refurbish the building he doesn't own

the fact that this is such big news shows that we're pretty blessed back home 

/

only just heard about this

lovely to see everyone pulling together

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

I don't post on here to impress you or anyone else you prick.

And that wasn't a vigil it was the place where the donations were being made and there was bare tings there as I stated, it came more like carnival.

Instead of wasting time on here thinking of intelligent posts to write to impress people u don't know why don't you devise and execute a plan on how your gonna get yourself on the property ladder within the next six months.

Fuckin monkey

Cringe