Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11

Agony

1 hour ago, General Mac said:

Right. With a little bit of structural engineering knowledge and CAD behind me. With such a massive structure ain't no way a fridge would blow up and burn down the whole structure. Even an isolated gas leak would not cause this much damage to the building. There would have to be fridges blowing up and gas leaks on top floor middle floor and lower ground floor. Now if I heard something explode in my block my first instinct would be to call the authorities, did this happen of did everyone think otherwise?

If the building was renovated recently with mostly plastic and wood, where were these renovations done? Just externally? Well of course it would cost more than the said 10 millions to do the whole building through, which would have meant relocating the current residents to new accommodation for that period of said renovation meaning more cost (hence scaffolding when buildings are being done) external first and then internal over a long period of time.

A building of that size and age should not just gone on fire, the fire should have been contained within that first spark flat or at very worst spread marginally to the next flat not like wild fire. That building is not one big tree, it's a man made structure that much like pembury estate of Cirrick restaurant should have been contained within its own parameters.

I'm sorry but either someone is not talking the truth or every gas pipe, stove, external supply pipes all simultaneously sparked up there is a major major and I mean catastrophic lie being told. If it went up in flames so fast and lasted so long to me that means there were no Steele pillars surrounded but cement there.

Look around how many places catch fire but the rest of the structure remained intact and nobody else is affected.

What, did they renovate the whole thing with flammable materials? Much like these modern glass, wood and metal apartment we see today. They would go up in flames in no time. A building/structure like that which looks to me had traditional building blocks should withstand a contained fire and not go up in flames like someone deliberately lived there recently, punctured every gas pipe on every floor and went into their flat and left their gas on and whatever else on to ignite.

To me the whole electrics thing is nonsense. No sensible electrician, builder, engineer with an ethical education would intentionally build something they know is going to be faulty and potentially take lives with a small error like a fire. How many structures have you chaps seen that have taken arson attacks, bombings, vandaliam and many more but only one or maybe two floors were damaged.

Hmmmm strange. Very strange

Unless of course some lunatic drenched the building with parrafin and set it on fire....

Who knows. This is madness. One of those property things I guess. Move or you will be forcibly moved.

What dave posted seems fishy to me, why remove the post about a state of the art ventilation system they installed (below)

23 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

R.I.P to those who died this is just awful 

Something really needs to be done about the press in this country, I saw them interviewing school girls yesterday who were clearly distressed as they had seen their friends die infront of their eyes less than 6 hours before hand, but they had to get their 'scoop' fucking vultures. 

3 hours ago, Thizz said:

LOL fair play to Chaka trying to get some p*ssy in the midst of this.

3 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Chaka guy makes me laugh.

chakabars gives me jokes, anyone see that post he made about that "free spirited" buff ting that's always naked and is into spirituality stones and beads and trees and shit?

i think he deleted it after some hours later

some captain save a hoe bars of the highest :lol:

38 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

R.I.P to those who died this is just awful 

Something really needs to be done about the press in this country, I saw them interviewing school girls yesterday who were clearly distressed as they had seen their friends die infront of their eyes less than 6 hours before hand, but they had to get their 'scoop' fucking vultures. 

more cities need to follow Liverpool, i think Manchester is attempting at making newsagents stop selling the sun

absolute shit rag

May goes and doesnt even speak to people or speak on it, Corbyn goes sees people and says he'll get to the bottom of it and its OMAGAARD WHY IS HE ATTACKING MAY

this fire IMO is a direct consequence of Tories obsession with cutting rd tape, and whether the building is smouldering or not someone needs to get to the bottom of it, the council arent organising the relief effort, May is running scared only the people on the ground and emergency services are doing anything.

7 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

more cities need to follow Liverpool, i think Manchester is attempting at making newsagents stop selling the sun

absolute shit rag

Free speech works both ways, the paper maybe a piece of shit but you don't have to read it or take notice of it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Disgusting that theyve done this but then again it's the daily mail.

Just another story for DM.Gotta keep traffic flowing.

They really went shopping with this one. 

The Burberry shirt and the Cow boy hat spill though.:lmao:.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, yhfam said:

I don't post on here to impress you or anyone else you prick.

And that wasn't a vigil it was the place where the donations were being made and there was bare tings there as I stated, it came more like carnival.

Instead of wasting time on here thinking of intelligent posts to write to impress people u don't know why don't you devise and execute a plan on how your gonna get yourself on the property ladder within the next six months.

Fuckin monkey

I come on here sporadically, so forgive me if im wrong, but aint this the same breddah photoshopping figures and posting them in here?

???????

2 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

we actually dont have free speech in the UK

which is why you can get locked up for a tweet

Ye and that's why protecting what little freedrom of speech we have is so important. And calling for a medium that has a different opinion than yours to be banned is proper sjw, and no better than those people who get people locked up for tweeting imo.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Ye and that's why protecting what little freedrom of speech we have is so important. And calling for a medium that has a different opinion than yours to be banned is proper sjw, and no better than those people who get people locked up for tweeting imo.

i didnt say ban, i said shops should stop selling it. 

free speech isnt a right, i know a lot will disagree with this but its not. there's consequences to words and actions. you cant talk slick to me then get surprised and scream free speech when i slap you. same way you cant publish bullshit constantly under the title of a journalist and fall back on freedom on speech when people like me say the lies shouldnt be sold as news in outlets. the same stand liverpool takes the same stand stop funding hate takes

• Upvote 3