Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11

Agony

3 minutes ago, Brem said:

I escaped poverty because I worked hard. I'm not telling my life story here but there was some fucked up shit. What I didn't do was say "government don't care about me blah blah blah".

anyway why are we fixating on this?

Because you brought it up first. 

Was going round circles to avoid this being a political issue, when at the core with the gov being responsible for that building..it is political. 

People talk about agendas, but the point of having an opposition is to hold the gov to account and they are on job tbh. 

It took corbyn and co making the gov sweat into action and promise people will be housed in 3 weeks, and got May to finally admit the response wasn't good enough. Her words. 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, darkman said:

Do you agree with Corbyn about seizing the properties of rich people?

he didnt say that.

he said empty properties could be used to house some, at no point was seizing and rich people mentioned

no theres nothing to agree with

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

Do you agree with Corbyn about seizing the properties of rich people?

his never said or implied that, where did you read or hear that from?

all i know is they're many empty houses in the area as many rich fuckers stay stock piling houses and for years it just jams there gathering dust

in camden it's the same, parts of islington and enfield (palmers green especially)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

actually you know what, im slyly wrong

found an article on the guardian from 3 hours ago where John Mcdonnell pushed for it

“I would have convened parliament immediately to push more legislation through within 24 hours, if that was necessary. We cannot be in a situation where we have people who have lost their homes struggling to find alternative accommodation and we have properties standing empty.”

53 minutes ago, zoot said:

No I'm not and never have been, but what does that have to do with anything?

You say you were poor but have the least sympathy out of anyone for the people that died. In your eyes if they weren't lazy peasants they wouldn't of had to live in a flammable tower block in the first place.

You're a dumb c*nt. Don't be so low to say I don't have sympathy. I'm saying i don't have sympathy for the living that are using this as a bargaining chip. 

Youre actually a dispicable human being.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

How is Brems point any different to Gambinos?

That dying  in an office is a dead argument bro.

These people died because they were neglected by their council who were cutting corners

Your office runs a weekly check on fire alarm.. These lot were running a campaign get a better safety.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

His point was very similar to mine, about it being an accident due whatever the regulation and material was used but everyone using it to start pushing their own tripe and complain about the Government they already disliked. Difference between Me and Him is my ( Legendary lol ) name round here alone triggers these pricks before they have even read my posts. Can't believe I'm actually seeing a few voices of reason stepping up.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Admin. said:

Its the same argument

He is basically saying its the peoples own fault for being too poor to not afford to live somewhere better and that they deserved to die for being in a shitty situation but we should ignore them being poor at the same time

Not once did I say it was the victims own faults or anything remotely about them not being able to afford to live eslewhere so stop your CNN style fake news.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Brem said:

I was a poor person and not the kind of "poor" where I still had brand new Air Force ones.

interesting

1 hour ago, Brem said:

I escaped poverty because I worked hard. I'm not telling my life story here but there was some fucked up shit. What I didn't do was say "government don't care about me blah blah blah".

anyway why are we fixating on this?

lol fuck ur fucked up shit, nothing a lil elbow grease and hard work counldn't fix

zero self awareness

1 hour ago, zoot said:

No I'm not and never have been, but what does that have to do with anything?

You say you were poor but have the least sympathy out of anyone for the people that died. In your eyes if they weren't lazy peasants they wouldn't of had to live in a flammable tower block in the first place.

well said

3 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Not once did I say it was the victims own faults or anything remotely about them not being able to afford to live eslewhere so stop your CNN style fake news.

You either got a guilty conscious or you really are a dumb fuck because I was talking about Brem not you.

Some propper victim complex.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

his never said or implied that, where did you read or hear that from?

all i know is they're many empty houses in the area as many rich fuckers stay stock piling houses and for years it just jams there gathering dust

in camden it's the same, parts of islington and enfield (palmers green especially)

"The south part of Kensington is incredibly wealthy, it's the wealthiest part of the country.

"The ward where this fire took place is, I think the poorest ward in the whole country.

"And properties must be found, requisitioned if necessary, in order to make sure those residents do get re-housed locally.

"It cannot be acceptable that in London you have luxury buildings and luxury flats kept as land banking for the future while the homeless and the poor look for somewhere to live."

/

why are they rich "fuckers"? And they can do what that they like with their money no?

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, darkman said:

"The south part of Kensington is incredibly wealthy, it's the wealthiest part of the country.

"The ward where this fire took place is, I think the poorest ward in the whole country.

"And properties must be found, requisitioned if necessary, in order to make sure those residents do get re-housed locally.

"It cannot be acceptable that in London you have luxury buildings and luxury flats kept as land banking for the future while the homeless and the poor look for somewhere to live."

/

why are they rich "fuckers"? And they can do what that they like with their money no?

fuck off you twat!!!

requisitioned: demand the use or supply of (something) by official order

seizing: take hold of suddenly and forcibly.

yes they can do what they want with their money but at the detriment of others

surely see stock piling houses while others struggle is fucked right? at the same time those same rich fuckers want to preach love, care and peace in the community yeah

stfu

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Admin. said:

You either got a guilty conscious or you really are a dumb fuck because I was talking about Brem not you.

Some propper victim complex.

Or maybe you are just the fucking retard who forgot he was replying to Seydous post asking how this was any different to Gambinos points and you replying saying it was the same argument followed by your tripe you fucking imbecile.

The first part about politcal hijacking is the same argument as your yh.

Just now, Brem said:

You don't know me. Don't hate because you're mediocre

haters click da x i hear u but wait

do you know the victims of this fire? that you're basically telling to fix up look sharp?

thats what i thought, gassed up prick