Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11

Agony

15 minutes ago, Francis Coquelin said:

Fucking knew it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606068/Cladding-company-covered-six-blocks-London.html

I live directly opposite one of these tower blocks.

VILLIAGE IDIOT, DERBY, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

Knock them down and rebuild using the overseas aid budget - we need to look after our own first.

ffs

1 minute ago, Seydou said:

How you laying blame on a company selling this material?

Weren't the council made aware of ther risks but yet carried on with it?

I'm not laying the blame on the company selling it. I'm saying it appears the main culprit for it going up was the cladding, so you would directly be looking to go to the company who installed it first. But then isn't all this stuff supposed to pass certain standards and be safe? The blame lays somewhere, I don't know where but no doubt it will be got to the bottom of in due time. Unless you know something I don't and have info on Theresa May moonlighting in another job role, passing the safety of this material and installing it herself I don't see why such hatred and blame is aimed directly at her.

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Trap God said:

TBH I can tolerate gambinos nonsense most of the time

But the fact is there are a bunch of dead children in that building as we type

How this guy could find a way to utter the word Muslim at a time like this is beyond me 

What an absolute c*nt

Trus me

Very low

I don't follow those YouTube accounts. I just searched the video because I had seen it circulating already, convenient you didn't I guess. And rather than answer a simple question you try to deflect it onto me.

Now you are getting worked up still because you refuse to answer. It's a yes or no question pal, I am apparently low for pointing it out, but was she low for saying it yes or no.

What else did she have to say, throwing around her own figures on how many have died... I'm sure many have, do you want the services to just pluck out random numbers early whether they know them or not for the sake of appeasing an idiot like her? Or would you like them to wait and gradually give out confirmed numbers?

• Downvote 1

Mate a catastrophe just happened and the victims were predominantly ethnic minority and/or muslim, in the heat of the moment searching for answers its plausible to assume there could be racial related arson behind it. Same way in the very first moments we heard people asking was it a terror attack. 

Singling out those few words that one muslim woman said amongst all of this and the dozens of videos speaking sense is just ridiculous, as is feeling its ok to do it cos we didnt post in the manchester thread. Take your nonsense back to the brexit thread.

14 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Now you are getting worked up still because you refuse to answer. It's a yes or no question pal, I am apparently low for pointing it out, but was she low for saying it yes or no.

how old are you that you're reducing complex issues to one yes or no question

do u think a "yes" answer to that question justifies the shit you're chatting or believe ?

When you hear about people being purposely run over on bridges, multiple stabbings and bombs going off...... It's quite natural to think terror attack. Personally upon hearing there is a fire in a block of flats, I do not think terror attacks, Did you think Terror when you first heard a high rise was on fire? If I remember rightly information was dropping quick that night that someone said their fridge had caught fire, a day or two later she's talking about it being a revenge attack.... It was kinda low if you ask me, and those victims were of different cultures, not just ethnic minorities.

When you see these terror attacks happen purposely committed, what comes next, flowers, poems, minutes silence, talk of solidarity. 

Meanwhile you got people almost rioting, jeering the Queen, complaining about the emergency services Seen a guy who's obviously an Immigrant and come here seeking the good life stood shouting and complaining that the Fire service were not doing their job... These men and women who are putting themselves in dangers way to rush in and save people they don't even know and this ungrateful c*nt is complaining about them.

• Downvote 2

NEW GAS UNPROTECTED PIPES

HORRID FLAMMABLE EXTERNAL

NO EXTRA FIRE EXITS

NO SPRINKLERS

FIRE ALARMS? (Yes or No) - I wouldn't know

I mean ffs buildings in east are safer and these things are almost ancient.

Revenge on Muslims... REALLY... Chaps lets just let this die down because you never know what other catastrophe may come next. This has been a huge tragedy but we all must keep super alert because these so called 'Terrorits' may be plants of the Government.

• Downvote 1

Gambino is exactly that undeducated majority who get involved in politics.

The idiot didn't even vote.

I did actually wonder why he wasn't getting involved in this topic but i realised yesterday that he is one of those who's is too dim to see how this is 100% political.

But Low and behold it becomes a point of interest when the right wing create bullshit narratives and victim blaming that is tailored to tap in to these guys levels of intelligence to gloss over the real perpetrators of this crime (guess what gambino - it isn't the cladding company)

• Upvote 17