Jump to content

Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11


Agony
 Share

Recommended Posts

Funny how artists who 1 minute make music bragging about how much heroin and crack they sell, but they wanna be mother Teresa now... Their daily customers sleep in shop doorways all year round and eat 1 hot meal every other day lol but they care so much now.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ag. said:

Funny how artists who 1 minute make music bragging about how much heroin and crack they sell, but they wanna be mother Teresa now... Their daily customers sleep in shop doorways all year round and eat 1 hot meal every other day lol but they care so much now.

There's tiers to the if you're poor you don't matter thing innit 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Are Americans donating as well?

I ask because they tend to stay silent when things happen over here but we do the most when things happen over there.

I'd be surprised if this is even reported in the American media

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

May has visited and has not met with residents and community leaders.....

 

meanwhile

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Greens said:

I'd be surprised if this is even reported in the American media

nah bare channels are covering it bro, spoke to my cuzzy and uncle yesterday

/

53 minutes ago, Badman said:

Not feeling the people trying to raise their social media profile at the expense of this tragedy

If you want to help people then just do it 

bruuuuv!!!!

they make me sick

i swear it's become the norm to tweet/insta/snap messages of support than to ACTUALLY do something.

furthermore, when they do something everyone must know about it

like u said badman, if you're going to help just help, no need to let everyone know ffs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right. With a little bit of structural engineering knowledge and CAD behind me. With such a massive structure ain't no way a fridge would blow up and burn down the whole structure. Even an isolated gas leak would not cause this much damage to the building. There would have to be fridges blowing up and gas leaks on top floor middle floor and lower ground floor. Now if I heard something explode in my block my first instinct would be to call the authorities, did this happen of did everyone think otherwise?

If the building was renovated recently with mostly plastic and wood, where were these renovations done? Just externally? Well of course it would cost more than the said 10 millions to do the whole building through, which would have meant relocating the current residents to new accommodation for that period of said renovation meaning more cost (hence scaffolding when buildings are being done) external first and then internal over a long period of time.

A building of that size and age should not just gone on fire, the fire should have been contained within that first spark flat or at very worst spread marginally to the next flat not like wild fire. That building is not one big tree, it's a man made structure that much like pembury estate of Cirrick restaurant should have been contained within its own parameters.

I'm sorry but either someone is not talking the truth or every gas pipe, stove, external supply pipes all simultaneously sparked up there is a major major and I mean catastrophic lie being told. If it went up in flames so fast and lasted so long to me that means there were no Steele pillars surrounded but cement there.

Look around how many places catch fire but the rest of the structure remained intact and nobody else is affected.

What, did they renovate the whole thing with flammable materials? Much like these modern glass, wood and metal apartment we see today. They would go up in flames in no time. A building/structure like that which looks to me had traditional building blocks should withstand a contained fire and not go up in flames like someone deliberately lived there recently, punctured every gas pipe on every floor and went into their flat and left their gas on and whatever else on to ignite.

To me the whole electrics thing is nonsense. No sensible electrician, builder, engineer with an ethical education would intentionally build something they know is going to be faulty and potentially take lives with a small error like a fire. How many structures have you chaps seen that have taken arson attacks, bombings, vandaliam and many more but only one or maybe two floors were damaged.

Hmmmm strange. Very strange

Unless of course some lunatic drenched the building with parrafin and set it on fire....

Who knows. This is madness. One of those property things I guess. Move or you will be forcibly moved.

  • Upvote 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It speaks volumes that Theresa May turned up there and didn't even speak to residents. I mean she's awkward enough dealing with white working class. Her handlers must have been shook at the possibility of her getting confronted by someone local and it going viral. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which is why NOBODY will know. Call it a freak accident... maybe so. These things do happen on the very very rare occasion. Making it an oddity. But do people really think and believe ONE fridge exploding and nobody responding in time is normal. 1 call to the LFB/Police especially in these times warrants an even quicker response. Especially to such a big building. 

The Prop Devs and Gov have probably wanted this to go away for a while but 400 to 600 people isn't easy to relocate or buy out so hence this catastrophe. I am no expert nor is my analysis 100% but I am leaning towards something fishy is going on and has been. People need to be extra observant.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, General Mac said:

Right. With a little bit of structural engineering knowledge and CAD behind me. With such a massive structure ain't no way a fridge would blow up and burn down the whole structure. Even an isolated gas leak would not cause this much damage to the building. There would have to be fridges blowing up and gas leaks on top floor middle floor and lower ground floor. Now if I heard something explode in my block my first instinct would be to call the authorities, did this happen of did everyone think otherwise?

If the building was renovated recently with mostly plastic and wood, where were these renovations done? Just externally? Well of course it would cost more than the said 10 millions to do the whole building through, which would have meant relocating the current residents to new accommodation for that period of said renovation meaning more cost (hence scaffolding when buildings are being done) external first and then internal over a long period of time.

A building of that size and age should not just gone on fire, the fire should have been contained within that first spark flat or at very worst spread marginally to the next flat not like wild fire. That building is not one big tree, it's a man made structure that much like pembury estate of Cirrick restaurant should have been contained within its own parameters.

I'm sorry but either someone is not talking the truth or every gas pipe, stove, external supply pipes all simultaneously sparked up there is a major major and I mean catastrophic lie being told. If it went up in flames so fast and lasted so long to me that means there were no Steele pillars surrounded but cement there.

Look around how many places catch fire but the rest of the structure remained intact and nobody else is affected.

What, did they renovate the whole thing with flammable materials? Much like these modern glass, wood and metal apartment we see today. They would go up in flames in no time. A building/structure like that which looks to me had traditional building blocks should withstand a contained fire and not go up in flames like someone deliberately lived there recently, punctured every gas pipe on every floor and went into their flat and left their gas on and whatever else on to ignite.

To me the whole electrics thing is nonsense. No sensible electrician, builder, engineer with an ethical education would intentionally build something they know is going to be faulty and potentially take lives with a small error like a fire. How many structures have you chaps seen that have taken arson attacks, bombings, vandaliam and many more but only one or maybe two floors were damaged.

Hmmmm strange. Very strange

Unless of course some lunatic drenched the building with parrafin and set it on fire....

Who knows. This is madness. One of those property things I guess. Move or you will be forcibly moved.

It makes sense...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Badman said:

Not feeling the people trying to raise their social media profile at the expense of this tragedy

If you want to help people then just do it 

 

3 hours ago, ag. said:

Funny how artists who 1 minute make music bragging about how much heroin and crack they sell, but they wanna be mother Teresa now... Their daily customers sleep in shop doorways all year round and eat 1 hot meal every other day lol but they care so much now.

I hear that still

In other news Ratlin's sister's gofundme page has so far raised £41k for the victims of Grenfell Tower

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...