Arsenal 2017/18

TTK

Scary how average we are without Alexis or Ozil.

Summer is going to be huge for the club.

For it to go right I think this needs to be Wenger's last season. I was resigned to the fact he was here for another 2 years but I think action needs to take place ASAP.

So sad to see him go out like this but he done it to himself. I just can't see how this gets better with him still at the helm. 

So if we do sign Henrik, Auba how will we line up.

Really don't wanna see Laca or Auba stuck out wide. Two up top, diamond with Ozil as the 10?

Gonna be interesting. Fully expecting wenger not to change anything and just stick Auba or Laca out wide. Also if it's Evans or nothing at this point we need to be putting in a bid. As this defence got plenty more L's to hold before the seasons up.

9 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

So if we do sign Henrik, Auba how will we line up.

Really don't wanna see Laca or Auba stuck out wide. Two up top, diamond with Ozil as the 10?

Gonna be interesting. Fully expecting wenger not to change anything and just stick Auba or Laca out wide. Also if it's Evans or nothing at this point we need to be putting in a bid. As this defence got plenty more L's to hold before the seasons up.

reckon he'll play Laca slightly with drawn and behind PEA. Mkhi tip of the diamond and Ozil deeper. width from the full backs.

Xhaka holding (although he needs to hold a tump) and Wilshere or Ramsey playing box to box.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:35 PM, Taurus said:

442 diamond I hope

You guys got too much hope.

Imagine Wenger just using players in their preferred positions 

10's and strikers have been getting shunted to the wings all his career and you think he's going to stop now :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Lol

We ain't getting auba how many times does this need to happen before you man realise this is AFC

Swear msn asked Wenger the other day about auba and he said nothing is happening

I actually work with someone who knows Sven quite well. He’s in Dortmund with some arsenal people atm trying to make the deal happen.

Wenger talking shit. Whether he REALLY actually wants Auba is a another matter. Get the feeling he don’t rate him or thinks he’ll be trouble I.e he’ll question my bullshit

On 1/10/2018 at 8:00 PM, O Fenomeno said:

Yo I was wrong about Iwobi

He is trash 

Nah he is decent still, I rate the boy.

Terrible shooting technique and makes poor decisions in the final 3rd but he's got something. I'd actually prefer to see him converted into a central midfielder. He carries the ball well, powerful runner, long stride, good short passer, good movement.

He's featured in too many games but Wenger always overplays the youth players when they first get into the first team.

22 hours ago, TTK said:

You guys got too much hope.

Imagine Wenger just using players in their preferred positions 

10's and strikers have been getting shunted to the wings all his career and you think he's going to stop now :lmao:

He said: "He can play in different positions. But personally I first see him first in a wide position, but I'm thinking about him possibly to play through the middle."

Pushed on whether that meant deploying Mkhitaryan as a No 10, Wenger replied: "Or maybe even deeper."

:lmao: The fun never stops with this guy