Sign in to follow this  
TTK

afc Arsenal 2017/18

Wenger saying it's a good thing players are running down their contracts.......... he says this when it's happening to us........ simple sense says you say that about other teams, don't say that shit when we're in that position ffs!

Days of Wenger developing players have long long gone - this man is actually destroying players now 

ozil most notably 

Xhaxa was pretty good in that last b.monchengladbach season - Looks dead with us 

watch him kill lacazette 😩😩😩😩

Club, manager, ownership, days considered a "top" club etc.

There is currently nothing positive happening at this club. Absolutely nothing to look forward to. 

Lol i watched troopz's interview after the liverpool game today, yo that is one broken man, looked like man had lost his whole family or something.

59 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Lol i watched troopz's interview after the liverpool game today, yo that is one broken man, looked like man had lost his whole family or something.

Lmaooo my boy is glowing up right now

Makin a splash on IG

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

"Dey ain't got no pashion. So why should I?"

"Dey ain't got no heart blud. Why should I blood?"

Was dying this afternoon watching it. Defo a broken man.

What more can be said that I havent already. Lifes been sucked out of me arguing with clueless people like TF for 10 years. Footballs not exciting anymore.

I'll be back on for Chelsea (A) 

The last 3 days have turned many more fans so its gonna be a crazy season. A shit one, but if change doesnt come after what i see happening between fans this season then I give up.

We've all been lied to. WTF won't this american c*nt just sell the club?

I swear he wont unless something happened that makes him think "Oh shit, let me sell."

Wish him the best, gave his all and seems like a good lad.

thought he was decent at defending, just absolutely horrible going forward. The latter won't be an issue under pullis.

Smh 

We are screwed.

So the runors of kroenke using the club to secure the $1billion loan for the new project is working on sounds plausible.

So much for £150m war chest available at the start of the window

Feel sorry for the next manager that has to sort out this mess after Wenger retires. 

• Like 1

Lol, we moved stadium, to sign top quality man who haven't renewed their contracts, and now we can't sign replacements for them because we're broke as f**k, yet still need to trim the squad down.

Jesus f**king Navas.

• Like 2

On 29/08/2017 at 7:11 PM, Turkish said:

What more can be said that I havent already. Lifes been sucked out of me arguing with clueless people like TF for 10 years. Footballs not exciting anymore.

I'll be back on for Chelsea (A) 

The last 3 days have turned many more fans so its gonna be a crazy season. A shit one, but if change doesnt come after what i see happening between fans this season then I give up.

Rah, I'm still a notable. Safe fam.