Arsenal 2017/18

TTK

On 23/01/2018 at 3:14 PM, Heero Yuy said:

Wenger talking shit. Whether he REALLY actually wants Auba is a another matter. Get the feeling he don’t rate him or thinks he’ll be trouble I.e he’ll question my bullshit

"I think if something happens it happens, if it doesn't happen then we are strong enough to focus on the players we have and focus on the job with the players we have.

"I am perfectly happy with the players I have. We got Mkhitaryan in and I have a strong squad."

hmmmmm

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

"I think if something happens it happens, if it doesn't happen then we are strong enough to focus on the players we have and focus on the job with the players we have.

"I am perfectly happy with the players I have. We got Mkhitaryan in and I have a strong squad."

hmmmmm

Should have been happy slapped immediately. We need Auba, a CM and a CB, he has to start looking at the GK situation aswell. Cech has seen his best years

It’s a difficult one tbh.

giroud still the only striker who fits the system, but horrible against big teams. Laca looks awkward in the system, but bangs in the big game. dunno how Auba will be in it, or where he’ll play. Giroud bags against brexit teams. But the system and the way we play needs to die anyway.

can understand giroud not wanting to be third choice, especially in a World Cup year.

It's not difficult at all.

• Don't sell to Manchester United

• Don't sell to Chelsea.

Once again we are in a position where we have to sell to our rivals because we have left transfer/contract negotiations late and now we have our pants pulled down. Giroud is far from shit. Conte loves a target man and gets the best out of them. Sell them fucking Welbeck FFS. Why Giroud???

/

Fuck Wenger for real for real. Swansea are 19th. NINETEENTH. We can't beat ANYONE away let alone top 4. KMT. Cancel the cup final. Wenger's a JOKE MAN.