Mayweather vs McGregor August 26th

Thizz

11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

As if it wasn't a circus of a fight already now The Clowns have rolled up to turn it into a race thing.

as once again it was whitey who first played the race card.  had no issues with the chimp calling, etc..

ive never once seen so many 'americans' support an irishman over an american. a man who's brought $600m to vegas..getting booed in his home town.

called wife beater nigger etc.. and although the wife beating charges is a scar on his name, the average american's favourite WWF star is one also

from Steve austin to undertaker. but i dont see that mentioned in context. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

You must be thick as pig shit if you thought mma Vs boxing was the only narrative here beano

The thick as pig shit types are the likes of you and VTec etc who sat around foaming at the mouth seeing this as some black vs white thing, you are strange guys. Each to their own though, it must of been a pain to sit around and watch the Klitcho's, Calzaghes and Tyson Furys of the world.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gambino said:

The thick as pig shit types are the likes of you and VTec etc who sat around foaming at the mouth seeing this as some black vs white thing, you are strange guys. Each to their own though, it must of been a pain to sit around and watch the Klitcho's, Calzaghes and Tyson Furys of the world.

Lol where you getting this from, you like to make shit up innit

/

Ok beano

16 minutes ago, Gambino said:

it must of been a pain to sit around and watch the Klitcho's, Calzaghes and Tyson Furys of the world.

nah not really, i thought hatton could beat mayweather, and was backing him as hes british. same with Calzaghe..still a fan. 

the cards of race are played by those who initiated race in the first place. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Vtec said:

Many many tears in the feed. Lol

Again check the comments section. And who can you see calling out racial slurs and tears trying to compare Irish nationality to racism? (racism a construct of non white folks.)

Yet they be barling the most and true feelings flood to surface everytime with the racial slurs then come to work next day "hey Tyrone the fight was great". #alllivesmatter. 

Mayweather came in black ski mask and ballyed up. Knowing what time it was. We knew what time it was too. 

Connor called him out and into Floyds own boxing world. Got seckled. Ain't nobody going into mma cage from boxing world. (stop reaching and firms that L) 

MMA just got it's additional promo boost thanks to Mayweather, a non MMA, classically trained boxer. 

Connor take the payday it's done. 

• Like 1

Nobody is in denial racism exists in the world. I'm talking about the fact people like you who are no doubt racist yourself constantly bring it up on here, you spend all your time talking about White people being evil. 

Everyone knew what time it was when Conor decided to call him out for a boxing match, a big payday and nothing else.

• Downvote 2

So when we call it out. Not that we need too. In fact it's more tears and mudsling the other way . We know how ginal unu stay. (not translating for you either) 

I understand why you think I'm racist. But that's not my problem. Keep clutching them pearls. 

Good hype spectacle to watch otherwise.