Van ploughs in to Muslims leaving Mosque

Simply D

17 hours ago, Zizouz said:

Tommy Robinson is the best troll these British Isles has produced

I'm almost proud of him lolsmh

Tommy 100% inspiration to me. Not for what he says but the way he bossed up and cashed in on people fears. Im been watching him the past few weeks and im thinking of starting a youtube channel what will be very anti muslim and I will try and get paypal donations from people in this current climate I possibly will be able to cash in also.

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, Seydou said:

The media>>>>

Invited a guy who clearly dislikes Islam, after an attack on Muslims

Who then disrespectfully waves their religious book around calling it cursed, on Live TV.

Think we in for a hot summer lads. 

The guy barely got a word in so you seem ok with speech being suppressed which has always been the so called liberals agenda. It shows how dangerous you are when it comes to people expressing an opinion. So what if someone dislikes Islam. Its a freaking opinion not some trendy liberal ideology. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Crack said:

The guy barely got a word in so you seem ok with speech being suppressed which has always been the so called liberals agenda. It shows how dangerous you are when it comes to people expressing an opinion. So what if someone dislikes Islam. Its a freaking opinion not some trendy liberal ideology. 

Hitler hated Judaism. Think we know where that went all in the name of free speech.

I dislike Piers Morgan even more.Not saying Tommy is a nazi btw, I'm all for free speech

But why does free speech = hatred towards a faith followed by people.

• Downvote 1

The left is loads of things. There has never been a time when 'the left' is even united

The fact corbes almost won the election means currently he is a strong voice for the left on a national level, and the public are starting to relax and not just see lefties as clueless tree huggers. As theresa fucks up more, it is going to get even easier for him to push more 'left' policies on a national level after 7 years of tories.

Stuff like him recently talkig about requistioning rich peoples properties is extremely 'left'policy which would have NEVER been on the table if someone like ed milliband was leader

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Hitler hated Judaism. Think we know where that went all in the name of free speech.

I dislike Piers Morgan even more.Not saying Tommy is a nazi btw, I'm all for free speech

But why does free speech = hatred towards a faith followed by people.

He clearly said he does not hate Muslims but you try to convince yourself he did to follow your typical PC defensive mechanisms which ALWAYS ends up with personal insults. Con artist trick.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Don Crack said:

He clearly said he does not hate Muslims but you try to convince yourself he did to follow your typical PC defensive mechanisms which ALWAYS ends up with personal insults. Con artist trick.

Lol

I clearly said " Hitler hated Judaism".

From your post, you linked Islam with Muslims which is logical

Explain to me though, how does one differentiate between Muslims and Islam, which he's trying to portray

Again, I dislike Piers more than Tommy Robinson

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Almost makes you feel sorry for the poor chap...

• Downvote 1

ZERO chill....ffs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4622518/Man-arrested-abusive-Twitter-comments-Finsbury-Park-attack.html?ito=social-facebook

The son of a director at the van hire firm used by the Finsbury Park attacker has been arrested for allegedly saying it was a 'shame' it did not hire out 'steam rollers or tanks.'

South Wales Police have detained a 37-year-old man, understood to be Richard Gear Evans, the son of one of the bosses of Pontyclun Van Hire.  

The social media comments posted less than 24 hours after the attack read: ‘Glad I’m not running the van hire, the police wouldn’t like what my answer would be.

‘It’s my Dad’s company, I don’t get involved. It’s a shame they don’t hire out a steam rollers or tanks, could have done a good job then.’ 

11 hours ago, Seydou said:

Lol

I clearly said " Hitler hated Judaism".

From your post, you linked Islam with Muslims which is logical

Explain to me though, how does one differentiate between Muslims and Islam, which he's trying to portray

Again, I dislike Piers more than Tommy Robinson

Islam is a set of ideas, beliefs and statements about the world, Muslims are people who subscribe to it

Same with Hindu's and Huduism, Christianity and Christians..

I don't necessarily think it is had to hold 'hatred' (lets just say a strong dislike) of a religion, in fact given the sorts of the things in most religious texts/traditions that are themselves thought to be reprehensible unless placed under the umbrella of 'a persons faith', it's probably advisable to some degree

Conflating lets say Muslims with Islam does actual Muslims a disservice and makes it seem like they are a monolithic group of people with no separate identities or differences in belief of their own, and in terms of apologetics is a very convenient way to make criticism of the religious doctrine look like racism and shut down all conversation, it's very common throughout the past decade and a half for fairly prominent members of both the Muslim community and the left to use the word Islamaphobia as a means to shut down debate, in the same way 'racist!' was a term used very often to shut down anybody who wanted to have a conversation about immigration, and the term 'sexist' will be used to shut down criticisms of contemporary feminism

Criticising Islam doesn't make you a bigot, or racist, or hateful, though it's possible to be all of those things and criticise it too, there would obviously be some overlap in the Venn diagram of 

'People who dislike Islam as a set of religious beleifs'

'People who are xenaphobic'

In terms of how you differentiate between criticising one and the other?

By speaking honestly and clearly about that doctrines of the religion you wish to discuss

I.e. 'Western interventionism and geopolitical events definitely play a role in the 'recent' Jihadist phenomenon, and we need to talk about that. But we also need to talk about underlying concepts within mainstream Islam, concepts such as martyrdom and jihad, that can make the idea of this sort of thing not only attractive, but theologically justifiable'

Don't make blanket statements like muslims this or muslims that

Disclaimer 1: Tommy Robinson obviously dislikes Muslims, regardless of his attempts to whitewash his image
Disclaimer 2: Unfortunately now the Islam is not a race card is being used by anti-Muslim bigots
Disclaimer 3: I am yet to watch the video, intact I probably won't bother unless someone recommends that I should, it's likely to be a re-run of previous interviews

12 hours ago, time_bomb said:

lol muslim girls going wild over this imam who saved the guy from taking a beating

Pretty astounding thing he did, it was quite moving to see the guy gripsed up against the van and people asking in anguished voices WHY DID YOU DO IT.

Not sure how he wasn't torn apart but it seems in large part due to this guy