Nuttin too quick

yhfam

bash beforehand like others have said

I orso take it out, disguise it as a position change when really  it's to prevent this

if You're into eating vaj, stopping to intermittently eat the vaj can orso help

and like WhiteB said, control Your breathing, stop, take a controlled slow inhale

then there are positions that can slow it down, such as if You doggy with 1 knee up and pull the bum cheeks apart (pushing the bum cheeks together is helpful for the opposite, when  You want to nut) or the position lesbians go into when they're having scissor sex

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Lens said:

then there are positions that can slow it down, such as if You doggy with 1 knee up and pull the bum cheeks apart (pushing the bum cheeks together is helpful for the opposite, when  You want to nut) or the position lesbians go into when they're having scissor sex

ffs

worst thing is in my head this makes perfect sense

lens is the father of this mashing ting no homo

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lieutenant said:

Lol too real. Worst is when you get caught in no mans land and the nut ends up dribbling out without you fully enjoying it

Skin to skin these nuts can be recovered from and I end up with a 241 round, wrapped in an inflatable it's a myth