Nuttin too quick

yhfam

6 minutes ago, Lens said:

Skin to skin these nuts can be recovered from and I end up with a 241 round, wrapped in an inflatable it's a myth

Depends on how much is held back, if I pull out and feel it coming I usually just free the whole ting.

3 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Lol too real. Worst is when you get caught in no mans land and the nut ends up dribbling out without you fully enjoying it

GMIUQBCPJK5MOzRZK4pZP8ICv+B17ThNSk3aspyC

• Upvote 14

Before I used to take four hours to nut on purpose some ego ting(I thought if man lasts long she can go brag to her friends and sisters,aunts,cousins about man)

Now I nut when I want but it has to be before long I have made her cum or squirt so she can't chat shit when man decides to roll over and sleep after a few strokes.

1 hour ago, O Fenomeno said:

Before I used to take four hours to nut on purpose some ego ting(I thought if man lasts long she can go brag to her friends and sisters,aunts,cousins about man)

Now I nut when I want but it has to be before long I have made her cum or squirt so she can't chat shit when man decides to roll over and sleep after a few strokes.

De gwad

29 minutes ago, Grafter said:

ok an before the four hours was up u never buss?

Nah went home with blue balls every time.

I was young so it was an ego thing to show that Man had energy as well as that good D.

Nowadays I buss only after I have made them buss or squirt first which could take roughly 5-20 minutes.

28 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Nah went home with blue balls every time.

I was young so it was an ego thing to show that Man had energy as well as that good D.

Nowadays I buss only after I have made them buss or squirt first which could take roughly 5-20 minutes.

Lol 4 hours without bassin any natz?

:/:/

I cannot believe that