Nuttin too quick

yhfam

Ive had sessions longer then 4 hours but defo buss a few times had breaks naps drinks etc....

them ones when your beating you buss fall asleep for 15-20mins she wakes you back up and you go again

all nighters

• Upvote 1

I have to take some daily opiates at quite high amount and I can't nut when I'm on those for the life of me can't even achieve via beating it. 

Without them yeah about two mins there is no fucking happy medium. 

15 hours ago, ESAD said:

I have to take some daily opiates at quite high amount and I can't nut when I'm on those for the life of me can't even achieve via beating it. 

Without them yeah about two mins there is no fucking happy medium. 

LMAO i was like this when I was popping sleeping pills

would make me sweat profusely as well so Id just end up beating for time sweating

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

LMAO i was like this when I was popping sleeping pills

would make me sweat profusely as well so Id just end up beating for time sweating

Literally a thankless task. 

5 hours ago, RYDER. said:

doing better, thanks for asking:Y:

has taken god knows how many therapy sessions over the past two years (still going but monthly instead of weekly now) and realising that I am not to blame for the stuff that happened in my childhood. 

good stuff. i always always recommend therapy to people, i dont think anyone's actually ever gone after I've said it but still, good to see when someone takes the action to deal with shit

• Upvote 4