Jump to content
TTK

The Joe Budden Podcast

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Infamous said:

Not even mal is the butt of the jokes and Rory clearly the sharpest and most naturally funny

mal is the sideman if anything 

 

but like donny said u lot are reaching mostly tho

Mal ain’t butt of the jokes really. Joe always looks to Mal for approval/backup to run jokes on Rory lol. 

Maybe it was already common info but i never knew Mal is Biggs bro from Roc A Fella🤔 u can tell Mal grew up around people like Dame Dash and Biggs from the way he carries himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ag. said:

Mal ain’t butt of the jokes really. Joe always looks to Mal for approval/backup to run jokes on Rory lol. 

Maybe it was already common info but i never knew Mal is Biggs bro from Roc A Fella🤔 u can tell Mal grew up around people like Dame Dash and Biggs from the way he carries himself

 

He’s dry af 

 

could replace him tomorrow tbh. Even parks wittier than mal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the Eminem imitation in that previous one had me cracking up at my desk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo when Joe mentioned losing to a guy younger than him. 🤣😂 real tears bruh.

Always used to play fight with my boys lil bro. The other day I had to cut that shit off swiftly.

Nigga was getting too strong. I felt my feet coming off the ground.😂😂

Can't get disrespected out here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, 40's chatty pattying gave Pusha a full clip for Drake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe Pushas story about 40 he knows he can't throw Kanye under the bus right now so blames it on miscellaneous hoe

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non stop stress for Drake this year

Up there with the Moyes at United season

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Natty said:

I don't believe Pushas story about 40 he knows he can't throw Kanye under the bus right now so blames it on miscellaneous hoe

:/ 

he aint lying 

this guy aint lied since 

even if you listen throughout the interview you can tell he is being straightforward and honest with most things 

and its true why would you spare the guy that:

1. baited up your child with a hoe

2. ruined your new label rollowu with adidas - man made him scrap the whole line - all them $$$$ lost 

3. disgraced your brand 

4. gave you your first real L 
 

come on man this is nonsense 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

:/ 

he aint lying 

this guy aint lied since 

even if you listen throughout the interview you can tell he is being straightforward and honest with most things 

and its true why would you spare the guy that:

1. baited up your child with a hoe

2. ruined your new label rollowu with adidas - man made him scrap the whole line - all them $$$$ lost 

3. disgraced your brand 

4. gave you your first real L 
 

come on man this is nonsense 

 

Def and he's been consistent through.

All Drakes fault, why is man going up there and talking about this months later. 

I also liked when he called Budden and them out for being one sided.

Budden is a Drake stan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×