2pac movie

Supermalt

8 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Afro I am confused by your statement 

Super said the actor who played Pac was good.

Its not about the actor. He probably is a good actor. But this Pac film was an accident waiting to happen. I was convinced that it wont work from the audition of the flick.

People need to watch Juice, poetic justice and Above the rim and you will see what I mean.

• Downvote 5

I watched and was looking for these bad reviews people where posting. The film was fine, by no means a classic. But not deserved of the "don't watch" crowd singing that out. 

Or what jada did or didn't say or this letter she did or didn't receive from pac. 

Was a good watch. 

• Upvote 1

Just read back what you've said you massive div. 

From seeing Tupac act you realised it would be hard to play him in a film. You know when someone's got nothing to contribute but wants to fit in? That's you with everything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Just read back what you've said you massive div. 

From seeing Tupac act you realised it would be hard to play him in a film. You know when someone's got nothing to contribute but wants to fit in? That's you with everything.

Anyone who saw those films from the 90s will know what I am talking about, You speng. 

You clearly never seen any. This poor bio -pic was put together for guys like yourself, who probably started following pac when Eminem started refixing his acapella.

• Downvote 2

Pac killed all of the roles he took, can't be denied, always delivered

/

I echo what others have said regarding the film, its okay, and the guy who plays 2pac actually did a really good job, during the film you actually questioned how different the real tupac looked to the actor, so they got that spot on. But overall the film felt pointless, I'm not sure the message they were trying to send about the man, and im aware he's been described as "confused" but the film top to bottom just felt like they were trying to recreate scenes for the sake of it rather than give you another perspective on his life/death. Definitely has nothing on Notorious or Straight Outta Compton

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, Vtec said:

I watched and was looking for these bad reviews people where posting. The film was fine, by no means a classic. But not deserved of the "don't watch" crowd singing that out. 

Or what jada did or didn't say or this letter she did or didn't receive from pac. 

Was a good watch. 

pretty much echo this.

Was decent hearing the bangers in surround sound, could identify the true Pac fans from the bouncing of the head after the first few chords of each song.

30 minutes ago, Simply D said:

pretty much echo this.

Was decent hearing the bangers in surround sound, could identify the true Pac fans from the bouncing of the head after the first few chords of each song.

Best pac movie is 2pac Resurrection, cleverly narrated using his voice. 

Captures his true spirit and essence. Proper emosh.