MoStack fighting in Ibiza

Restrictive

11 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

All them kids and the guy filming should be arrested.

Good to see Justin still securely rocking the forum’s crown for most profound insights

Do you fast for 3 days straight in a float tank to come up with these mad out the box insights

house of commons has your name written all over it mate 

let’s hope no one has outlawed GBH by the time you level up you big genius you

/

video made me feel sick, bubble wrapped voyeurs should be publically shamed tbf

cant be audibly climaxing watching the theatrics chatting shit while simultaneously probs providing the solidest evidence for plod

shame love island ain’t on all year round 24/7 to keep these dildos more in doors 

• Downvote 1

The guy who died is my friend's cousin. Family is distraught. Currently a petition doing the rounds to have Gallery closed down on the basis security is lax and allowed weapons in the vicinity. Not for the first time either.

Joint enterprise may also become a factor here. MoStacks DM'ing someone to delete the video was a bad move. Trying to keep my opinions to myself on this one tbh, but rolling to your show with a bunch of niggas is outdated and very stupid in 2019. F**king with his money. Again, his decision to take all them man with him. If his money is f**ked because of it more fool him. I'm also not accepting he had no knowledge of someone carrying a weapon, let alone THAT big. Think I'll leave it at that.

• Upvote 1

Guy recording it 😩

21 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

The guy who died is my friend's cousin. Family is distraught. Currently a petition doing the rounds to have Gallery closed down on the basis security is lax and allowed weapons in the vicinity. Not for the first time either.

Joint enterprise may also become a factor here. MoStacks DM'ing someone to delete the video was a bad move. Trying to keep my opinions to myself on this one tbh, but rolling to your show with a bunch of niggas is outdated and very stupid in 2019. F**king with his money. Again, his decision to take all them man with him. If his money is f**ked because of it more fool him. I'm also not accepting he had no knowledge of someone carrying a weapon, let alone THAT big. Think I'll leave it at that.

My deepest condolences to the kids family and friends very sad state of affairs :( 

I don’t think Mo knew but at the same time I blame his friend what kind of guy doesn’t tell his famous bredrin who he probably travelled with that he was carrying a knife. Clearly he has no respect for Mostack or himself smh 

1 hour ago, The Infamous said:

My deepest condolences to the kids family and friends very sad state of affairs :( 

I don’t think Mo knew but at the same time I blame his friend what kind of guy doesn’t tell his famous bredrin who he probably travelled with that he was carrying a knife. Clearly he has no respect for Mostack or himself smh 

Who tells there mate they are carrying g a weapon?

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 8:43 PM, Seth Rollins said:

Deep for your friend. 

I have never known why guys bring their "team" especially when they are dodgy. I fully cut off my dodgy old bredrins, making it in life living easy is more important. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Deep for your friend. 

I have never known why guys bring their "team" especially when they are dodgy. I fully cut off my dodgy old bredrins, making it in life living easy is more important. 

When Mo Stack is still posting snaps that are mocking his ops he still needs them people around. Doesn’t wanna leave that lifestyle 

On 8/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, AFRYCAN-CHILD said:

Who tells there mate they are carrying g a weapon?

FA23 pretty much posted what I would have replied. This fool is still carrying on with the snaps, antagonising people, refraining from leaving that life behind, mocking it because now he has money.

I'd take my chances guessing he had knowledge of the kind of people he was around that night, therefore cannot be that surprised someone backed out a big weapon when it all got on top.