R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

On 1/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, The Infamous said:

Not gonna lie this shit is conclusive and disgusting 

its not conclusive if they havent pressed charges. how many women have pressed charges against the man? why should we be judging him in the courts of Vimeo and youtube or social media?? he has spent too long in the court of public opinion and this again shows how some sections of black people like to keep their dirty laundry hush. Go and press charges if your daughter was abused or stfu tbh

• Downvote 3

6 hours ago, VENOM said:

its not conclusive if they havent pressed charges. how many women have pressed charges against the man? why should we be judging him in the courts of Vimeo and youtube or social media?? he has spent too long in the court of public opinion and this again shows how some sections of black people like to keep their dirty laundry hush. Go and press charges if your daughter was abused or stfu tbh

he got his d*ck sucked by a 14 year old and was smashing them.

This guy is a predator and has been for 20-30 years and unwilling to seek help for his trauma but instead, taking it out and passing his demons onto others.

He will not stop. He's been acquitted on charges when there was conclusive evidence. This will continue until someone writes him off or he dies in general.

As good of a musician he is, people can't keep funding him. People dont give money to tramps because they feel they will spend it on alcohol or drugs, this is the same thing but worse. Man are fuelling an addiction and making excuses for it.

• Upvote 4

I fully believe R Kelly did all this shit but taking a docu for gospel is a bad precedent for future docus about other people  

16 minutes ago, Admin. said:

I fully believe R Kelly did all this shit but taking a docu for gospel is a bad precedent for future docus about other people  

!!!

If the guy was sitting in pen convicted of all this shit then fair play. 

Scary how little the average person understands about laws and guilt etc. 

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Tee said:

apparently hes sale & streams have gone up since the doc

In comparison to when though ? It's not like he as released anything mainstream for a while.

There are other wronguns in the game, that are wishing the story fades away or are keeping silent.

Kellz doesn't give a shit. He released a song about hisvshinanigams a couple months back

More revelations will come out in the future from other artists.

Guys like Dame dating Aaliyah needs to go under the spotlight and all.

On 7/18/2017 at 9:53 AM, Natty said:

Guys been a peado for years but black people let him off because he made ignition remix 

The Illuminati are trying to take R Kelly down youtube videos are already in production

Called this years ago all you man who don't believe he's a peado are weirdos

@Natty you little c*nt why you negging me?

All I'm saying is press charges send the guy to jail, these "documentaries" set a dangerous precedent... You can technically make one about anyone and people will take them for gospel despite actual evidence or lack thereof. I don't personally give a fuck about R Kelly, my concerns are beyond him.

Just now, Grafter said:

Wasn't raz b sayin he molested b2k?

Remember them mad videos?

yeah he was by chris stokes.

Him and R Kelly worked on Marques Houston stuff together if i recall. (which is actually disgusting thinking about it now)

also battle rapper JC was dancing and sending vids to Chris Stokes back in the day. some weird shit

11 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Jay-Z beating Foxy Brown at whatever age she was.

theres a lot

I reckon Marques Houston got molested bad.

Was pre-ing Beyonce when she was 17 ish..

Remember Chris stokes violating b2k.  Interestongly kellz wrote some of their big hits too

The guy was wearing a mask and calling himself the pied piper after the allegations. He is actually buzzing.

These songs are mad suspect now and ruined.

Not even just R Kelly songs....but songs hes written

Smh

37 minutes ago, Afroman said:

In comparison to when though ? It's not like he as released anything mainstream for a while.

There are other wronguns in the game, that are wishing the story fades away or are keeping silent.

Kellz doesn't give a shit. He released a song about hisvshinanigams a couple months back

bloodcleet 

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

15 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

Actually I disagree. I don't believe half the bullshit in this documentary.

Its a witch hunt plain and simple.

All these whores coming out the woodwork all  of whom were of a legal age who willfully participated in sex with kellz. These emasculated betas and over opinionated broads who are pretending they care about eradicating pedophilia and real life abuse,calling him a pedo when a pedos actually someone who has sex with babies. its sickening.

Theres only one "victim" in this and thats sparkles niece.

The girl he peed on.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Its a witch hunt plain and simple.

All these whores coming out the woodwork all  of whom were of a legal age who willfully participated in sex with kellz. These emasculated betas and over opinionated broads who are pretending they care about eradicating pedophilia and real life abuse,calling him a pedo when a pedos actually someone who has sex with babies. its sickening.

Theres only one "victim" in this and thats sparkles niece.

The girl he peed on.

I cant agree with that for the simple fact he brainwashed the girls and had them locked up in a yard and parents was begging to see their own child.

No smoke without fire

11 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

explains a lot why dem man cut all ties when BOBW dropped

this was the start of the roc partnership ending

big up dame wasn't having it from day

This is what i mean about bandwagon jumping. Dames chatting shit.

You can clearly see dame there popping chris,dancing with video vixens having the time of his life.

• Downvote 1