R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

5 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

I cant agree with that for the simple fact he brainwashed the girls and had them locked up in a yard and parents was begging to see their own child.

No smoke without fire

So they say.

And there can definitely be smoke without fire when you are a black man living in a country like amerikkkka.

Lets see if they press charges.

Like i said i dont doubt what he did to sparkles niece but these other tings can miss me with that bullshit

• Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

This is what i mean about bandwagon jumping. Dames chatting shit.

You can clearly see dame there popping chris,dancing with video vixens having the time of his life.

Pmsl

I forgot about this clip. ??

/

I can see why JayZ is quiet about this tbh.

Sometimes you got to put race aside bro and call a wrongun a wrongun

theres bare guys getting away with this shit in hollywood though let alone in general.

I remember James Franco drew some young ting on insta and told her come hotel and that got swept fast.

article-2596113-1CCD6CEB00000578-693_306

article-2596113-1CCD6CEF00000578-752_306

"not if you're around" ...top hoe comment but still

5 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Sometimes you got to put race aside bro and call a wrongun a wrongun

theres bare guys getting away with this shit in hollywood though let alone in general.

I remember James Franco drew some young ting on insta and told her come hotel and that got swept fast.

article-2596113-1CCD6CEB00000578-693_306

article-2596113-1CCD6CEF00000578-752_306

"not if you're around" ...top hoe comment but still

hear you tbh,dont 100 percent agree but i do hear you.

/

regarding this james franco ting,dont even know who is but this is the thing i mean about people jumping on bandwagons.

That girl he is hitting on is legal in both where he is from and where she is from.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. 

• Downvote 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, Drift said:

Are charges gonna be pressed or was this just a PR exercise?

Don't get the purpose of this, the guy is out there, if he really is the monster you say he is then follow legal protocol.

This is always my argument

Fuck this cancellation culture

Victims of sex abuse need to follow the legal protocol for dealing with these things instead of just going on docs when he's still got young girls in captivity

That said

On 1/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, The Infamous said:

Not gonna lie this shit is conclusive and disgusting 

Was skeptical prior to watching but the first 3/4 EPs are MUAD it's great tv

Conclusive and disgusting

Too much fuckry to even summarise in a post

Maddest ting is when they said there were more tapes but they got thrown out cos of how they were obtained or saink

I was sceptical of the episodes with that girl he got from the court who lied about her age and the parents who practically delivered their daughters to him but none the less first few EPs show he's actually a nonce

• Upvote 1

the last girl is the only one who i think was doing it for the clout and the last parents of azriel thought they could finesse it and put their daughters life at risk. Idiots.

The fact R Kelly has developed his technique and grooming girls on the brink of legal age so when they do turn legal hes already done most of the work and Legally cant be touched as they are of age to make their own decisions.

45 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Its a witch hunt plain and simple.

All these whores coming out the woodwork all  of whom were of a legal age who willfully participated in sex with kellz. These emasculated betas and over opinionated broads who are pretending they care about eradicating pedophilia and real life abuse,calling him a pedo when a pedos actually someone who has sex with babies. its sickening.

Theres only one "victim" in this and thats sparkles niece.

The girl he peed on.

Was waiting for this fraud. This dayo c*nt goes on about black women and racism, yet decides not to stand by them and proves he's an absolute prick!

#Fraud

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also dayo, you paedo loving prick, in the United States of crap, some states you need to be 18 to have sex. He was sleeping with girls as young as 14 years old at the age of 27, which means he's a serial wasteman.

You're not pro black, you're just a fraud.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Also dayo, you paedo loving prick, in the United States of crap, some states you need to be 18 to have sex. He was sleeping with girls as young as 14 years old at the age of 27, which means he's a serial wasteman.

You're not pro black, you're just a fraud.

Hence why i said theres only one victim in this.

The 14 year old .

You mentally ill,pill popping,beach whale loving depressed c*nt

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Hence why i said theres only one victim in this.

The 14 year old .

You mentally ill,pill popping,beach whale loving depressed c*nt

So by your logic, people who come from countries where you can be an adult male and marry a 9 year old  if they come here, it's fine?

Get the fuck out of here!

You've been exposed, you don't respect black women, you're a fake.

I don't do drugs, I'm mentally sound, you're the one who needs helpfor saying what r kelly done was fine, I've never been in a relationship with a beach whale, unlike what you probably do you fake.

• Downvote 1

all i am saying is there was a lot of fuckery going on and nobody did shit, from that tour manager, kellz's brothers, sparkle, aaliyah's people, lock all of them up

i put most the blame on dem fucking wotless parents who delivered their kids to r.kelly to do whatever he wanted to do with them

kellz beat 14 counts which generally is very hard to do but if the defense proved that the kids came to him freely via their parents and their parents had full knowledge plus left them there etc and there's no real proof kellz did fuckery to them of course man will buss case.

you mean to tell me out of 14, zero reported fuckery to the police and submitted forensic evidence?

100% something ain't right with kellz but to be charged with 14 counts & beat them all is nuts to me, equally i know what money gives powerful ppl in the world

there's no fire without smoke

/

i will say just like mj, prince, cosby, i will not leave out the notion that the powers that be are trying to finish r.kelly

history tells me while these jews run the world, black ppl ain't shit and as big as you get, at some point they will finish you

Mj ain no fuckin nonce

It's been years since his death and not one person has come out and said a word. Pedos are notoriously prolific, as we have seen. Yet nothing.

Caulkin is still defending man

He was a strange man but no nonce

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Lmao bro stop. Why are they trying to stop him now?

There’s literally a tape of him having sex with a 14 year old.

These man are just wronguns.  

Why have you grouped Prince with them nonces? 

These kind of things always reveal the weirdos. 

firstly i am not saying kellz isn't a paedo but i am asking myself why did he not get locked up for that alone?

i'd like to think that was played in court during the trial but man still buss case?

i grouped prince in there coz all black excellence always get finished at some point in their life, how long depends on how long you toe the line of what is accepted.

6 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

firstly i am not saying kellz isn't a paedo but i am asking myself why did he not get locked up for that alone?

i'd like to think that was played in court during the trial but man still buss case?

i grouped prince in there coz all black excellence always get finished at some point in their life, how long depends on how long you toe the line of what is accepted.

Nah that’s weird mate the other 3 are noncey/sex cases. 

Bit strange to group him with them. 

No, no it doesn’t. Maybe just maybe these people are wronguns? What did R Kelly do to step out of line? Or Bill Cosby?  

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

because his argument was that the guy was not him and the child in question also disputing that it was him

the age of the girl could not be confirmed either so i dont think they could even get him on possession of child pron 

see that's what i mean

just coz there's visual evidence of something, it doesn't automatically make you guilty, just look at how many black ppl get shot in hd quality footage by police yet they buss (white folk blame the innocent black person, blacks yell murder)

i never brought myself to watch the video but i remember most ppl had contrasting views, some were certain it was him, some were not 100% sure, the footage was grainy, unclear etc either way from time the girl herself is denying it, the courts had no other verdict to give but not guilty

it was very obviously him and the rooms was his yard..corruption

I think people care more about this and are more hurt because of what his music has done for people (i believe i can fly, I wish, Worlds greatest etc). People have a lot of moments connected to his music in their life and now they can relive certain moments because of the heinous crimes attached to him whilst he was making the music that's coming more to light now.