R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

i think it's important at this moment in time to take one of malcolm x's best quotes ever in:

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

3 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i watched it yesterday 

def him 

the ting looks young man 

wrong un 

dunno why any man would want a body of a young woman when these tings thick tings are about 

r kellz ya kna could of had any ting he wanted and yet wanted youngers 

boy

surprise surprise, the justice system keeps failing those without money

i watched it years ago tbh but not properly 

i thought it was him but somehow didnt care i actually dont know why 

but watchng it again as aan older person its quite mad 

imagine having to watch your deev sex tapoe in a courtroom full of 60 strangers , accusers and family fffs 

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

I need to see the full thing coz both of them are hypocrites if they aint admitting fault.  Dame more so as he was in a relationship with the one who suffered from r kelly.

we aint forgotten

???

This was a banger still. Bit Kai, Chorus was telling.

Dame is such a clout hunter.  Funny how he as been doing alot of chatty patty of late to stay in the limelight. 

Eye brows need to he raised with regards to dame. Very much doubt he had the convo with Aaliyah. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah he was defending Afrika Bambata the child raping nonce that is when I drew the line with KRS 1 and I love the Bridge is Over and his teachings.  I can see in a couple of decades from now people will stop calling women bitches on songs from outrage and the word  nigga/nigger will stop being used that is where it seems we are heading as a society.  

• Upvote 1