R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

9 hours ago, The Somalian said:

The girls are of legal age no difference between what he is doing and what Hugh Hefner did in his hey.

Now we have a clearly bias DA piping up in Chicago trying to make a name for himself.

We going after KRS 1 next?  13 and good  nonce track

Woah..

Wild x 3

8 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

speak to most girls that have  were brought back when young or even grew up back home when young and they will most likelky have had this experience 

know one and this is it, had no idea it was so common though

kmt so so sad

Said that it had made sex anything to her 

Heard it’s usually from a family member too

A good few girls got pregnant in year 8/9 by thier 18 year old boyfriends... one was her brothers bedrin and he was 19

all ?? 

This is the watershed moment the whole black nonce/abuse stuff about to be bust wide open world wide.

Allot of people probably sweating as this is prevalent within black community's world wide but never spoken about. Can see SJW's going after the likes of  Jay-Z, Wiley, Joe Budden, Charlemagne plus a host of others with that type of smoke around their names.

Long over due

Add drake to that hopefully

But in reality I don't think thats gna happen. No one cares enough. The stuff we know on these other guys is kind of as much as we knew about r kelly before this doc. An how were people acting before this? Ray Charles left right an center. 

On 1/8/2019 at 1:02 PM, Incumbent said:

all i am saying is there was a lot of fuckery going on and nobody did shit, from that tour manager, kellz's brothers, sparkle, aaliyah's people, lock all of them up

This is why I don't care for this documentary. We're all cancelling ONE MAN and believing it was all just him and him alone when he had a whole team around him and artists that KNEW what was going on and said absolutely nothing and continued to make money off his songs he wrote/produced for them.

Drop me out.

To be fair you did say this isn’t conclusive or disgusting 

You also backed Mike Kane after his sexual assault debacle 

Dunno about the other thing but to say your take on this type of thing is often suspect wouldn’t be a reach imo

Whats definitely a false narrative is that anyone’s being led to believe that it was all just him

That wasn’t what was presented on the show and isn’t something anyone’s presented on here so I’m not sure where this argument comes from?

Clearly everyone involved should get dealt with accordingly but obviously the focus is on R Kelly cos he’s the main protagonist in the story

• Upvote 2

On 1/9/2019 at 10:08 PM, The Somalian said:

The girls are of legal age no difference between what he is doing and what Hugh Hefner did in his hey.

Now we have a clearly bias DA piping up in Chicago trying to make a name for himself.

We going after KRS 1 next?  13 and good  nonce track

Yes this spade nose is a nonce/poofter

he should get investigated 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, SLEAZE BALL said:

To be fair you did say this isn’t conclusive or disgusting 

You also backed Mike Kane after his sexual assault debacle 

Dunno about the other thing but to say your take on this type of thing is often suspect wouldn’t be a reach imo

Whats definitely a false narrative is that anyone’s being led to believe that it was all just him

That wasn’t what was presented on the show and isn’t something anyone’s presented on here so I’m not sure where this argument comes from?

Clearly everyone involved should get dealt with accordingly but obviously the focus is on R Kelly cos he’s the main protagonist in the story

Didn't back Mike Kane. Just listened to his side of the story like I would any other friend and choosing to take it from there so yeah, it IS a reach.

R. Kelly is NASTY. Said that from I saw the tape all those years ago. Doesn't mean I have to believe the stories I heard here. That's certainly not what is making me "conclude" or confirm anything we didn't already know. Call it what you want (Thizz). You don't like my stance(s) don't engage with man. But don't call me out or try to make things personal on a forum. :) 

A woman came out and said your guy sexually assaulted her

You spoke to him then came on here and told us that you agreed with his story

I don't see how saying you backed him is a reach tbh

/

No reason for people not to engage with you on here if they don't agree with what you're saying this isn't an echo chamber accept that people are gonna call you out if they feel like it and there's nothing you can do about it

I'm more disinterested in the making things personal, that is something that can be done about. But let's agree to disagree with the rest.

Anyway all that bullshit is neither here nor there. I heard his explanation compared to what she said and yes took his story over hers as would anyone who bothered to listen.

/

As for this story, the fact that people as recent as YESTERDAY are outside his studios blazing his music and disrupting the protest as well as attending clubs he appears at is enough to also conclude that as disgusting as he is, it's not feasible to say some of the stories in this doc are a tad over-exaggerated or even false.

As a science experiment I played the first 2 seconds of "Bump and Grind" at an engagement party I was at on Saturday, twice.

It didn't go down well. Results confirmed that it is no longer to play R.Kelly under any circumstance for any amount of time. I sacrificed myself for the love of music, still killed it though everyone quickly forgot.