R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Disgusting.

Why are u sorry to say it tho?

Don't be sorry. Be right

I know I'm right

I just feel like it's unfortunate that some people will be in their feelings about what I said because they're unable to maintain objectivity

Him being a nonce does absolutely nothing to change how his music sounds acoustically

And in a practical sense what effect does me not playing R Kelly have in terms of helping the young women he has in captivity as we speak?

None whatsoever

anyway *young nudy voice*

Show me a person that says this tune ain't a BANGAH and I'll show you a got damn liar

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Grafter said:

So should they not have stopped showin totp2 with saville presenting?

Should we be seeing repeats of jimll fix it on tv?

Art attack too?

Fuck it, Rolfs tune two little boys is catchy, makin it my ring tone

Should I buy the Cosby show box set?

Have you stopped listening to his tunes?

3 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Please explain how listening to an R Kelly song in 2019 is helping R Kelly get away with abusing little girls

I’m yet to hear a sound argument as to why I shouldn’t listen to the pied piper of rnb yet

In fact the shenanigans over the last few months has made me re examine his back catalogue and I’m sorry to say the shit is FIRE

You support his music, you clearly ignore his crimes.

You contribute to raising his profile and putting money in his pocket.

His enablers look the other way because of his money and his profile.

You contribute to a breeding ground of people who look the other way.

You contribute to boosting the ego of a paedophile, rapist and physical abuser who continues his heinous crimes because he knows that there is enough scum like you that is going to continue to support what enables him. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Afroman said:

It's all whatabouttery with people these days and not looking at things case by case.

This isnt whataboutery

There's direct congruence, so its completely correct to bring all the other talented nonces into this

What makes r kelly different? Hes black an you love his music. Lol

37 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I know I'm right

I just feel like it's unfortunate that some people will be in their feelings about what I said because they're unable to maintain objectivity

Him being a nonce does absolutely nothing to change how his music sounds acoustically

And in a practical sense what effect does me not playing R Kelly have in terms of helping the young women he has in captivity as we speak?

None whatsoever

anyway *young nudy voice*

Show me a person that says this tune ain't a BANGAH and I'll show you a got damn liar

Its about culture and mentality

And all you people are showin is that the culture of abuse won't change

Not you but A man said he would only stop listenin if r kelly done his family something

How that makes sense? 

The world can only improve if we take responsibility for each other (family or not). Thats my stance across the board

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jima said:

You support his music, you clearly ignore his crimes.

You contribute to raising his profile and putting money in his pocket.

His enablers look the other way because of his money and his profile.

You contribute to a breeding ground of people who look the other way.

You contribute to boosting the ego of a paedophile, rapist and physical abuser who continues his heinous crimes because he knows that there is enough scum like you that is going to continue to support what enables him. 

Right on

Not only boostin his ego and profile but also empowering pedos across the board to know that their life, celeb, etc will be just fine if they are talented enough.

It silences the voices of victims. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Grafter said:

This isnt whataboutery

There's direct congruence, so its completely correct to bring all the other talented nonces into this

What makes r kelly different? Hes black an you love his music. Lol

You can condemn the man, but you can't knock good Art based on someone's personal life. His music doesn't suddenly become crap or unplayable because of what he did.

If you want to stop playing his music based on your principles, Cool. But, you can't knock anyone for not doing so.

Never once said his music was shit

Hows that logical?

Irrelevant response

And i absolutely can knock the principles of others. It's incompatible with a progressive society.

The sick are to be cared for, the hungry to be fed and the vulnerable protected. I literally grew up on this mantra, i don't understand any other way of viewing the world we live in. It all begins with the individual. Then the family then society. You have to hold yourselves accountable. 

Just now, SLEAZE BALL said:

Totally logical response

You can't just label someone's response illogical because you don't agree with it on principle

Its not logical because i never once said his music was shit. So what was the point in making the statement?

wow!!!

wow!!!

woooooooow!!!

this is a prime example of ppl supporting fuckery and why society is generally fucked, nobody cares and if they do, not enough

you lot are actually saying coz r.kelly made good music you'll keep listening and supporting the ting? when it's the very thing that gave him power to do all these fuckery in the first place?

that's some illogical shit right there but it's ok, r.kelly never done shit to you or your loved ones so it's cool right? smh

fuck r.kelly and his music, fuck kevin spacey, fuck weinstein, hefner, elvis and all dem sick fucks

once again it's clear society loves to embrace fuckery and actions speaks louder than words

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Never once said his music was shit

Hows that logical?

Irrelevant response

And i absolutely can knock the principles of others. It's incompatible with a progressive society.

The sick are to be cared for, the hungry to be fed and the vulnerable protected. I literally grew up on this mantra, i don't understand any other way of viewing the world we live in. It all begins with the individual. Then the family then society. You have to hold yourselves accountable. 

No

You hold yourself accountable

You can't force or expect other people to live by your stabdars 

Especially principles that are based on flawed logic

2 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

No

Everybody should hold their own selves accountable

Thats humanity basics. I don't expect anything from anyone. I put forward my views and am disappointed largely in humanity. I only hope for progress

2 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

No

well when most of us agree it's wrong, it should be enforced and expected nah?

that fact is it isn't, that's why society is fucked

basically it seems you are saying even tho kelz is wrong for what he has done, i shouldn't expect ppl to agree on it and i should just deal with my accountability when it's clear nobody wants to deal with the right and just accountabilities in this case?