R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

28 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Everybody should hold their own selves accountable

Thats humanity basics. I don't expect anything from anyone. I put forward my views and am disappointed largely in humanity. I only hope for progress

I didn't hear you keeping this energy when we were discussing drill & crime. Now you out here reving up the ting in sports mode. Beg you just revert to Eco mode and keep it moving.

3 minutes ago, Afroman said:

I didn't hear you keeping this energy when we were discussing drill & crime. Now you out here reving up the ting in sports mode. Beg you just revert to Eco mode and keep it moving.

This is actual whataboutery. Nothing else to add to the discussion at hand

Div

45 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

well when most of us agree it's wrong, it should be enforced and expected nah?

that fact is it isn't, that's why society is fucked

basically it seems you are saying even tho kelz is wrong for what he has done, i shouldn't expect ppl to agree on it and i should just deal with my accountability when it's clear nobody wants to deal with the right and just accountabilities in this case?

For one I don’t agree that if the majority of people say or think something that makes it the right thing to do or the correct course of action

Regarding the flawed logic

It’s idealistic

In an ideal world guys like R Kelly wouldn’t be running around noncing but they are

Ideally people would have stopped him from getting into these schools and ideally someone should have safeguarded the wellbeing of the teenage girls he came into contact with, they didn’t

Ideally he should be in prison, he’s not

We do not live in an ideal world

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Afroman said:

And there you have it. Selective Faux outrage ambassador. You never had anything concrete to add

Mug

Nothing about anything ive said means I'm a mug

My stance on this id absolutely concrete. Your the div who cant defend his fuckry.

TBH youre both moving like divs and mugs arguing like smor children leave it out

/

I’m not supporting him or his behaviour 

I’m just here listening to some music enjoying myself mate

See the mad thing about all of this performative outrage

Is that people expect other people to be ethical consumers in terms of R Kelly’s music

But do they have that same energy when spending money in shops or on brands that support child labour and exploitation of human beings?

I sincerely doubt it

Alas that is none of my business

Afterall they are your principles not mine

yo @Afroman and others still supporting kelz music

let's bring it closer to home,  almost everyone in the "urban" side of uk music has heard of and know wiley been fucking little girls

let's say one of dem girls was a loved relation

you telling me you'll still be bussing gun fingers (insert whatever thing u do) at a rave or you'd still be wheeling up wiley's classics in whip?

You can Ray Charles the rest of my post but the point still stands

Youre on a moral high horse tryna tell me what to consume when you should really just concentrate on living by the kind of principles you claim to subscribe to

You never boycotted watching Suarez after the racial abuse thing with Evra did you?

Where were your morals and principles when you were on here talm bout SUAREZ>>>>>?

Would you agree if I said watching him kick ball meant you supported racism?

41 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

You can Ray Charles the rest of my post but the point still stands

Youre on a moral high horse tryna tell me what to consume when you should really just concentrate on living by the kind of principles you claim to subscribe to

You never boycotted watching Suarez after the racial abuse thing with Evra did you?

Where were your morals and principles when you were on here talm bout SUAREZ>>>>>?

Would you agree if I said watching him kick ball meant you supported racism?

what?

u got me mixed up with someone else mate

fuck suarez, ain't watched a single game he was involved in and never will

i've never said his racist then turned around and said yeah, i still rate his balling skills

allow putting in with those ppl that switch sides.

do your research, dig up quotes that prove otherwise

12 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

doesn't directly benefit suarez where as what most of you are doing will benefit kelz financially

R Kelly himself said he isn't earning anything from his songs, which is why he tours a lot.

/

His biggest supporters are black women still

/

I'm also not liking this JayZ link these man are portraying. Swear the tour was cancelled because of R Kelly fuckery.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Seydou said:

R Kelly himself said he isn't earning anything from his songs, which is why he tours a lot.

nah the fucker is chatting shit imo, someone said that on insta last week and someone who has a prs account checked r.kelly's songs and boom, man is listed as writer and composer on most songs

man is getting royalties mate, 100% lies