R.Kelly - "Still Ain't Nothing But A number "

Afroman

9 hours ago, Mizchif said:

As a science experiment I played the first 2 seconds of "Bump and Grind" at an engagement party I was at on Saturday, twice.

It didn't go down well. Results confirmed that it is no longer to play R.Kelly under any circumstance for any amount of time. I sacrificed myself for the love of music, still killed it though everyone quickly forgot.

Was never gonna end well and you knew it.

21 hours ago, Mizchif said:

As a science experiment I played the first 2 seconds of "Bump and Grind" at an engagement party I was at on Saturday, twice.

It didn't go down well. Results confirmed that it is no longer to play R.Kelly under any circumstance for any amount of time. I sacrificed myself for the love of music, still killed it though everyone quickly forgot.

Nah it's cool bro give it a year or 2 and you can slide that back into rotation. People are slaves of the moment. 

21 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Wrong crowd

Should have got them stepping in the name of love

Don't give a fuck man cannot tell me to turn off step in the name of love.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

ive been tellign everyone who wants to listen 

im still listenng to his music idc 

flings on big ft kels - fucking you tonight 

the doc actuallymade me realise how much more of a musical genius he actually is 

what a shame about his transgressions man he would have gone down as a true legend 

he actually is the kang of rnb 

8 hours ago, kerser said:

Forgot about this verse 

??

There's no way I will stop bumping his music - would have to be that he done something to one of the women in my family 

this led me down a YouTube rabbit hole listening to this motherfuckers hits for 20 mins.

I was trash for that

You man are trash 

10 hours ago, kerser said:

Forgot about this verse 

There's no way I will stop bumping his music - would have to be that he done something to one of the women in my family 

And this is exactly why people like R. Kelly get away with abusing girls - because society is made up with scum like you

You'd rather support someone in their crimes as long as it's nothing to do you with you, but when it's been allowed to go on so long and it just so happens the next victim is a woman in your family, you can blame yourself.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jima said:

And this is exactly why people like R. Kelly get away with abusing girls - because society is made up with scum like you

You'd rather support someone in their crimes as long as it's nothing to do you with you, but when it's been allowed to go on so long and it just so happens the next victim is a woman in your family, you can blame yourself.

Please explain how listening to an R Kelly song in 2019 is helping R Kelly get away with abusing little girls

I’m yet to hear a sound argument as to why I shouldn’t listen to the pied piper of rnb yet

In fact the shenanigans over the last few months has made me re examine his back catalogue and I’m sorry to say the shit is FIRE

• Upvote 3

So should they not have stopped showin totp2 with saville presenting?

Should we be seeing repeats of jimll fix it on tv?

Art attack too?

Fuck it, Rolfs tune two little boys is catchy, makin it my ring tone

Should I buy the Cosby show box set?

12 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Art attack too?

Art attack?

Don't throw dirt on Neil Buchanan name like that .

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Art attack too?

It's all whatabouttery with people these days and not looking at things case by case.