Dot Rotten vs P Money

TTK

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

in england who can spit at dot's level

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

when it comes to grime there is not one spitter who is levelling with him

boy this is debatable but c/s the music coming from both is levs

i think p's already won this from liars in the booth, whole thing was just riddled with skeletons 

we could go back and forth on whose diss was better "lyrically", but most beefs on wax come down to who can put out the most stories to hurt the other side in an entertaining way, and for me p money did that perfect. although dot got him on that women beater-ish.

1 hour ago, Lionel & Dave said:

How so?

I don't wanna go on an old man Joe budden rant

But with respect commander b would not have played this 8 minute crock of shit disguised as a war dub sorry

In the current climate it appears you lot are used to being spoon fed rubbish so people will lap it up as you have been

Just gotta give tanks for that rsg nftr freestyle

Listening to Den Den and Alan B is like detoxing

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

19 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

the general consensus on online is that dot rotten is winning but the internet has always held  affinity to dot because of they relate strongly to abnormal behaviour, mental health issues, being a misfit etc. 

20 hours ago, Axiom said:

i think p's already won this from liars in the booth, whole thing was just riddled with skeletons 

we could go back and forth on whose diss was better "lyrically", but most beefs on wax come down to who can put out the most stories to hurt the other side in an entertaining way, and for me p money did that perfect. although dot got him on that women beater-ish.

basically