What Would You Do?

WhiteB

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-stab-woman-119-times-transgender-told-date-mississippi-hotel-room-dwayne-hickerson-dee-whigham-a7860591.html

A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex, a court heard. 

Dwanya Hickerson, 21, "lost it" after learning Dee Whigham, 25, had been born a man. 

Mississippi's Jacksonville Circuit Court heard that he knifed Ms Whigham multiple times in the face and slashed her throat in a hotel room before showering and leaving her for dead. 

The pair had been chatting online for two months after making contact through a dating site.

They decided to meet for the first time when Ms Whigham was visiting the city of Biloxi, where Hickerson lived, on July 23 last year.

The hospital nurse picked him up at the gates of Keesler Air Force Base, where he was training to be a weather forecaster, and drove them to her hotel, the court heard. 

CCTV footage showed them walking into her room together at Best Western at about 8.30pm. Hickerson was seen leaving 23 minutes later with his shirt around his neck. 

Dwanya-Hickerson.jpg

I don't condone violence against women, but she would have to hold a box or two from me. 

Wonder how she told him

Was it like HAHAAAAA im a man or yes it did feel different and that is because I'm a man

They say that transgender people are under no obligation to reveal their previous gender...obviously they should, its the right thing to do and part an parcel of the sex change decision

on louis theroux transgender kids documentary i remember him interviewin a black transgender man. Louis ask it about sex an he said how women have no idea he used to be a woman an he was jus smilin about it. Made me feel soooo upset an disgusted

I reckon a few of us might still be alive when times are like... sex change for the weekend change back for monday morning... looking at countries like saudi being backwards for recognising gender.

questions for the future... "How many sex changes you had G..",.... "Just 14, but next summer ima flip flop every weekend"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

This ain't an L you can just take on the chin though and after u fist him up its done 

He beat a gay man with an open wound..unknowingly

Fucked

Obviously id have to be in that situation to know what id actually do but id like to think i wouldnt take an even bigger L by spending the rest of my days in a prison cell over a tranny. God knows, its pretty much a lose lose situation however you look at it.

Telling a guy your trans after you have sex. The ultimate MOC   

It's kinda outrageous that you'd keep that information to yourself though. Knowing the reaction it would probably raise. And it's even more deceitful when they'd been chatting for 2 months. I see a few transwomen with profiles on Tinder but at least they make it very clear, so if you're the sort of guy into that you know what's what.

But blatantly deceiving someone into messing with you is foul.

• 2 years later...