Vegan Gang

Anderson

Word to the wise

Make sure u keep your iron levels up

Red meat is a main source of iron for many an if your comin off it u wanna make sure ur eatin dark greens like kale an things like green banana

I stopped eatin greens for no good reason last few months an im mash up right now. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

It may sound silly but switching your motivation from a health perspective to that of moral one, may help you last longer.

Whether it's animal welfare or the environment, it helped me when I started struggling after a few months.

Doesn’t sound silly at all tbh as a meat eater I get why people don’t eat it for ethical reasons more than health reasons

Any of you vegans going as deep as not even drinking regular beers?

I find that citing animal welfare evokes more passionate anti response from meat eaters probably because they dont want to fee bad

Citing health reasons they dont argue because it doesn't impact their own personal moral compass. An they dont have any 'wise' cracks about how people are suffering etc etc

no its not case in point 

your point is that non vegans dont want to feel bad about the suffering of animals as if something could actually make them feel bad 

i dont care about the suffering of animals mate 

secondly ive been long reading about veganism and thinking of trying it but not becusse some cow started crying after feeling blade 

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

no its not case in point 

your point is that non vegans dont want to feel bad about the suffering of animals as if something could actually make them feel bad 

i dont care about the suffering of animals mate 

secondly ive been long reading about veganism and thinking of trying it but not becusse some cow started crying after feeling blade 

Omg your so cool

Large up your chest some more please. Animals ain shit! Amiright?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I explained on a previous page about my spiritual experience in regards to why I do not eat meat, I am on my own self-fulfilling journey of enlightenment  in my life.  I do not tell people what they should do in their diet it is up to them to eat what they want to eat I don’t care I am about me. I have had people on both sides telling me what I should and should not be eating. I am doing me and doing what gives me fulfilment in my life.

• Like 3