Vegan Gang

Anderson

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Not permitted if you are proper vegan

Shampoo and make up tested on animals, leather shoes and belts etc are no no's. 

Proper vegans dont even eat honey cos the bees are farmed.

all new medicines and vaccines are tested on animal - these so called real  vegans must be dropping like flies when that flu comes 

if you are not a 'real vegan' in this sense then you are quite obviously not a vegan and a new term mut be used 

/

no doubt if serious illness come these so called vegans are not rejecting treatment that has been used on animals 

unless you are one of these real vegans animal welfare shouldnt be mentioned again

9 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

John out here making the most straw man argument known to man by  staking a persons life against their morale values. People would do pretty much anything in the face of ill heath, and death. What kind of measuring stick is that.

a persons life and that of their loved ones is absolute, nothing is more important.

then all this veganism on the basis of animal welfare is air 

if they are your principles stick to them 

there are jehovah witnesses who will die on the hostpital bed for not wanting blood transfusions as its against the principles of thier religion 

so no, its now a straw man argument. 

tbh im more annoyed at grafter comment of calling me arrogant but i think ive proved the point that that was bullshit 

despite her very masculine exterior she really does argue /present opinions like a woman for real

• Like 1

A Lion will catch me and nyam me no qualms.

No worries about Human Welfare.

I couldn't give a shit to be completely honest. I'm not an animal man. No pets. Fuck that shit. Fish at most. Dont care about free range or battery and all that shit just put it on my plate. If it tastes nice i will happily box it off.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

the argument against the usual animal welfare mambo is easy as "but you don't give a shit about these humans [gives examples]"

we all have our limits to how much we care about others (human or otherwise) + its fine to explain your own reasons but don't put people down because they don't share your ethics

1 hour ago, dub said:

the argument against the usual animal welfare mambo is easy as "but you don't give a shit about these humans [gives examples]"

we all have our limits to how much we care about others (human or otherwise) + its fine to explain your own reasons but don't put people down because they don't share your ethics

Not sure if that was aimed at me but if so, I ain't putting anybody down. You see me come in here and make jokes about meat and shit but end of the day do you. Eat wtf you want who am I to tell you what you can and can't eat?

However, vegans are NOTORIOUS for putting people down for what they eat. Defo the food world Jehovah's Witness.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

there are jehovah witnesses who will die on the hostpital bed for not wanting blood transfusions as its against the principles of thier religion 

tbh im more annoyed at grafter comment of calling me arrogant but i think ive proved the point that that was bullshit 

despite her very masculine exterior she really does argue /present opinions like a woman for real

Principals aren't measured by your willingness to die for them, and if they are they're probably in a cult (pretty accurate description of religion actually).

i'm betting you wouldn't die for any of yours, that doesn't make you a fraud, it makes you human.

13 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Have just seen this

You present arguments like a dunce breed

"Im not arrogant...youre ugly"

And you haven't proven anything. All your posts are terribly arrogant. And to resort to my looks (lmao by the way - was it not ur own girl with short back an sides) jus shows how thin your argument is

Waste of space

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Have just seen this

You present arguments like a dunce breed

"Im not arrogant...youre ugly"

And you haven't proven anything. All your posts are terribly arrogant. And to resort to my looks (lmao by the way - was it not ur own girl with short back an sides) jus shows how thin your argument is

Waste of space

Case in point 

/

and you couldn't even walk a yard in my girls Isabel marants mate

7 hours ago, dub said:

nah wasn't aimed at you, just putting my 2 cents in as a follow up to what someone was saying a couple pages ago

not saying anyone here is putting others down, just saying some do try to say things like "because I care about animal life" in a way that makes it seem like you (the meat eater) don't care

19 minutes ago, dub said:

nah wasn't aimed at you, just putting my 2 cents in as a follow up to what someone was saying a couple pages ago

not saying anyone here is putting others down, just saying some do try to say things like "because I care about animal life" in a way that makes it seem like you (the meat eater) don't care

Fair enough I feel you. (In my case it is kinda that though and I dont really give a shit lol)

However as I said that is a very Vegan thing (and anything that is not 'The norm' + almost a fad/hipster is like that)

19 hours ago, Anderson said:

Not permitted if you are proper vegan

Shampoo and make up tested on animals, leather shoes and belts etc are no no's. 

Proper vegans dont even eat honey cos the bees are farmed.

all this in spite of overwhelming evidence that plants have "feelings" as well. 

kmt