Vegan Gang

Anderson

And if you're not looking to eat nutritious, good for you food. Why have you decided to not eat sausages?

I care about animals. I care about the environment. But in order to that I have to care about myself too. 

And therefore

2 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

People that go vegan and start eating even worse things for them <<<<<<

vegan deli meats, vegan frozen meats , way more sodium and starches, same for desserts, they take out butter and eggs and fill it with preservatives and starches. 

soy proteins are not good for people, soy is a hybrid unnatural and not even that great for the environment. .......for example!

• Upvote 1

So are you saying eating that sausage roll is actually WORSE for you than eating a normal sausage roll? Because that was your point. Imo it's not worse, it's just also unhealthy.

Obviously you can still eat junk food as a vegan. I waxed off a whole packet of double creme oreos last night, for example

And also bear in mind, probably the most important thing to remember against your claim, is that most vegans are not vegan for health purposes.

Soy is a no for men

37 minutes ago, Anderson said:

That's a very popular myth

Didnt even know about “myth” 

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

:lol:

are you lot being serious?

What part of that sausage roll do you think is nurtritious/good for you? 

There's nothing wrong with having a sausage roll now an then. 

Just because I choose not to eat meat doesn't mean every single food item I digest must be the most healthy

2 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

And if you're not looking to eat nutritious, good for you food. Why have you decided to not eat sausages?

I care about animals. I care about the environment. But in order to that I have to care about myself too. 

And therefore

This is quite holy righteous