Vegan Gang

Anderson

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

I explained on a previous page about my spiritual experience in regards to why I do not eat meat, I am on my own self-fulfilling journey of enlightenment  in my life.  I do not tell people what they should do in their diet it is up to them to eat what they want to eat I don’t care I am about me. I have had people on both sides telling me what I should and should not be eating. I am doing me and doing what gives me fulfilment in my life.

Right on

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

I explained on a previous page about my spiritual experience in regards to why I do not eat meat, I am on my own self-fulfilling journey of enlightenment  in my life.  I do not tell people what they should do in their diet it is up to them to eat what they want to eat I don’t care I am about me. I have had people on both sides telling me what I should and should not be eating. I am doing me and doing what gives me fulfilment in my life.

Props ??

12 hours ago, FA23 said:

Any of you vegans going as deep as not even drinking regular beers?

Most beers I drink are vegan friendly tbh. Standard lagers like Peroni, Estrella etc are all cool for example.

/

Tbh I couldnt give a fuck about animal welfare and Im only doing it for health reasons.

Starting to think though...say I had one meal a week which contained cheese or eggs...what difference would that make? Or even one bit of white meat a week? I wish there was a definitive answer.

20 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

humans been chopping down animals for literally centuries / ages beginning of time etc 

what is it about animal welfare that i should care about please enlighten me

they have. but they havent been factory farming, intensive farming, having warehouses with 10,000 chickens shitting on each other, shooting up animals with antibiotics just incase they get ill, impregnating cows over and over and taking their calves away immediately so they lactate and make milk etc. the welfare aspect is mainly about how theyre raised and killed

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

they have. but they havent been factory farming, intensive farming, having warehouses with 10,000 chickens shitting on each other, shooting up animals with antibiotics just incase they get ill, impregnating cows over and over and taking their calves away immediately so they lactate and make milk etc. the welfare aspect is mainly about how theyre raised and killed

thanks dave , this is what i was expecting to see from others

everyone mad defensive ffs 

not really animal welfare this is more the production of the meat 

so are these neo vegans vegans because of the way meat is processed?

to the vegans - would you consider not being a vegan if you owned your own farm, killed and produced your own food?

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

thanks dave , this is what i was expecting to see from others

everyone mad defensive ffs 

not really animal welfare this is more the production of the meat 

so are these neo vegans vegans because of the way meat is processed?

to the vegans - would you consider not being a vegan if you owned your own farm, killed and produced your own food?

That is all animal welfare though. Like the definition of animal welfare.

I might be speaking out of turn but I dont think vegans would eat meat even if they farmed it themselves organically etc. I dont reckon theyd want to kill an animal full stop, let alone then eat the meat that came from it.

Me personally, im not into killing shit so would not interest me at all

2 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

ok, do the vegans use the vaccines and medicines given to us that have tested on animals or is that not permitted?

Not permitted if you are proper vegan

Shampoo and make up tested on animals, leather shoes and belts etc are no no's. 

Proper vegans dont even eat honey cos the bees are farmed.