Dreams

Dollar89

To answer the question yes my dreams are real vivid.

The worst dreams I can remember was back in the days. I'd have dreams that I did a whole shift at work, nothing unique or exciting about it. Would wake up with the realisation that I hadn't actually done that shift and still had to go into work. That was peak.

Also having dreams that I was late handing in Uni assignments LONG after I'd finished university was a bit of a suckhole. Why would you do that brain?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

The worst dreams I can remember was back in the days. I'd have dreams that I did a whole shift at work, nothing unique or exciting about it. Would wake up with the realisation that I hadn't actually done that shift and still had to go into work. That was peak.

Also having dreams that I was late handing in Uni assignments LONG after I'd finished university was a bit of a suckhole. Why would you do that brain?

Had that for a while, finished uni and for some reason kept dreaming I had gone back to 6th form and was re-doing my A-levels.

If I'm stressed out at work that shit will usually end up in my dreams, and when I was revising for an exam couple of weeks ago that carried over into my dream. Horrible.

/

Managed to lucid dream once and once only not too long ago. Clocked I was dreaming and decided to start flying and went back to my old ends, lasted about 2mins and haven't been able to since.

2 hours ago, Mizchif said:

I dream a whole day at work every now an then. Its pretty devastating to have yo wake up an do it all again

Have this recurring dream that my enemy is gna get me an my closest will betray me. Every few years i get it. Not the scenario but the same themes

2 hours ago, Greens said:

Had that for a while, finished uni and for some reason kept dreaming I had gone back to 6th form and was re-doing my A-levels.

If I'm stressed out at work that shit will usually end up in my dreams, and when I was revising for an exam couple of weeks ago that carried over into my dream. Horrible.

/

Managed to lucid dream once and once only not too long ago. Clocked I was dreaming and decided to start flying and went back to my old ends, lasted about 2mins and haven't been able to since.

so you had the ability to fly anywhere and you chose to go back?

OwNxUNZ.gif

Yeah I keep having a dream where I end up in some unused warehouse with 2 men after everyone has left the party and then after a while they try to kill me and I have to stab them to death in order to survive. Its really horrific and not sure what it means ?

8 hours ago, Dollar89 said:

Yeah I keep having a dream where I end up in some unused warehouse with 2 men after everyone has left the party and then after a while they try to kill me and I have to stab them to death in order to survive. Its really horrific and not sure what it means ?

This is a common dream for repressed homosexuals. Seriously I'm not even kidding you're harbouring some dark, homosexual thoughts in your subconcious.

I think.