Week 02 - 17/18 Premier League / CL Qualifying

User

that europa gol was crisp just now

these europa dons don't care will buss shots from mad angles 

agent cech gonna hold corn as well the old bastard, we won't touch semi's

kmt im not ready for this

when does europa actually start? end of november? january? genuinely don't even know how this works,  I'm not ready for the fuckery

• Like 1

Jheezeeeee

Williams is trash

Just turned on and see the pen incident

said gnna get bananas chucked at him

1 minute ago, O Fenomeno said:

Ajax are awful 

Out of CL & Europa it's not even September 

couple weeks back, was reading an Ajax fan's account of how Overmars and Bergkamp were killing the club

I didn't think much of it at the time... 

11 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

couple weeks back, was reading an Ajax fan's account of how Overmars and Bergkamp were killing the club

Overmars is killing the club and at the same time lining up his pockets.

Apart from Ziyech & Sanchez his record in the transfer market has been awful plus he hasn't replaced Bosz 

Oh yeah The Nigerian "Neymar" Adegbenro has ran riot against them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Got a link for that ?

swear i read something similar was looking to show someone earlier but couldnt find it

4 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Got a link for that ?

swear i read something similar was looking to show someone earlier but couldnt find it

had to go through my browsing history to find it, was a reddit comment chain after Spurs signed Sanchez

They form our "technical heart". Nobody has a fucking clue what that means, not even our coaches. They are supposed to be a part of it but Frank de Boer stopped concerning himself with it after a few years because he didn't understand what it was and Bosz never even joined.
In theory they are supposed to defend the Cruyff way at Ajax, to keep the club great and keep our ambition of bringing throug talent and promoting youth etc. In practice though they are a clique that bullied away our brilliant head of youth (Jonk) our brilliant new manager (Bosz) and somehow are in charge of their own positions so they are the only ones that can fire themselves.
It is a complete fucking mess and if this explanation is really confusing it is because it's 6:30 and mostly because the situation really is fucked

Bergkamp is supposed to be involved in training, but allegedly never showed up last year because he didn't like Bosz. But Ouaali and Overmars are not, and I think Keizer is supposed to be part of the Hart? Nobody understands. And Sar is the chairman of the Hart but not part of it, according to Sar. And officially not part of our training staff but apparently does still advice our goalies so???
Like I said, it is super confusing and messy

Overmars replaces De Boer in technical heart Ajax
Frank de Boer is no longer part of Ajax's technical heart. His position was taken over by Marc Overmars. The director of football affairs, together with Wim Jonk and Dennis Bergkamp, determines the technical policy and judges the functioning of De Boer.

The change affects the distribution of power at Ajax. Not the management of the club, but the technical heart decides on staying the head coach. 

The technical heart is an idea of Johan Cruijff. The organ was established two years ago. In the past, a technical director set out the technical course, but in order to prevent this change from changing the technical director, Cruijff drew a dream job: Wim Jonk, Dennis Bergkamp and Frank de Boer. 

The change is already at the end of last season, but now comes out. Overmars: "If Frank ever becomes a coach of Barcelona or Liverpool, then the technical heart will ensure continuity."

The Boer can live well with the change. About the technical heart he says: "Dennis is busy with the transition from youth players to the first team. Wim monitors youth education. These are things that I have little time for as a head coach and have little insight. I focus on the first team. I'm fine with this situation. "

little did they know he would go on to manage the might Crystal Palace instead