A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

@Seydou

Forms of slavery existed in Africa before Europeans arrived. Some countries in the African continent had their own systems of slavery. People were enslaved as punishment for a crime, payment for a debt or as a prisoner of war. However, African slavery was different from what was to come later.

Most enslaved people were captured in battle.

In some kingdoms, temporary slavery was a punishment for some crimes.

In some cases, enslaved people could work to buy their freedom.

Children of enslaved people did not automatically become slaves.

Vs Islamic slave trade, under the veil Islam. Capturing and converting slaves for actual TRADE, cutting off the genitals of african males, to prevent them having sex with Arabic women and other babaric acts. To build an islamic empire which is very large to this day. History remixed and wiped in most cases

Vs trans atlantic slave trade, under the veil of Christanity. Converting slaves for TRADE and wealth back to Europe and americas allowing them to be world power you see today and black people today left disconnected from true self ever since, history remixed and wiped in most cases.

8 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I can read yes. More importantly I understand how to analyse what I'm reading and use context to understand exactly what's being said

I can't see a typo here at all

All I can see is you trying to justify africans capturing and handing over other africans to Europeans as part of the trans Atlantic slave trade

So if you can read and given the general theme of my posts. You really think i'm calling it justification. Even told you my mistype, but I cant edit the post now. Yet you remain dense.. ok.

Coming like that troll dude who will soon be creaming himself over this specific point. when he arrives in here. yet unable to provide anything to the counter of the subject at hand.

6 minutes ago, Vtec said:

@Seydou

Forms of slavery existed in Africa before Europeans arrived. Some countries in the African continent had their own systems of slavery. People were enslaved as punishment for a crime, payment for a debt or as a prisoner of war. However, African slavery was different from what was to come later.

Most enslaved people were captured in battle.

In some kingdoms, temporary slavery was a punishment for some crimes.

In some cases, enslaved people could work to buy their freedom.

Children of enslaved people did not automatically become slaves.

Vs Islamic slave trade, under the veil Islam. Capturing and converting slaves for actual TRADE, cutting off the genitals of african males, to prevent them having sex with Arabic women and other babaric acts. To build an islamic empire which is very large to this day. History remixed and wiped in most cases

Vs trans atlantic slave trade, under the veil of Christanity. Converting slaves for TRADE and wealth back to Europe and americas allowing them to be world power you see today and black people today left disconnected from true self ever since, history remixed and wiped in most cases.

Someone on here, probably jamesoo posted a vid of the old Ghanaian guy talking about Islamic slavery. Funny how these Arabs dodge the attention and heat, they were the worst throughout. At least the whites let blacks in caribean and America's breed with each other,

10 minutes ago, ag. said:

Someone on here, probably jamesoo posted a vid of the old Ghanaian guy talking about Islamic slavery. Funny how these Arabs dodge the attention and heat, they were the worst throughout. At least the whites let blacks in caribean and America's breed with each other,

Lol

Lost yout

Because the Europeans allowed blacks to breed that makes them better than Arab slave owners 

Some of you woke man need to go back to sleep still

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

people are talking about arabs and white people when chinese are doing the same in africa this very minute 

Chinese are moving in cos they can, nobody to stop them.

Africa has never recovered from slave events and when that ended, Europe divided and carved out new states as extended lands

Go read up on the Berlin conference. Even when african countires got independent, they now just have european corporate interests still draining the land and corrupt yes massa polticians and keeping in internal debt. Yet have the most natrual resources period in the world.

Just now, Trap God said:

Lol

Lost yout

Because the Europeans allowed blacks to breed that makes them better than Arab slave owners 

Some of you woke man need to go back to sleep still

If the British, french and portuguese did what the Arabs did in the east African slave trade most of the caribbean and the black Americas wouldn't be alive cos their male ancestors were castrated you dumb guy

16 minutes ago, ag. said:

Theres no at least nothin

All slavery is bad even the domestic slavery that africans an Europeans indulged in

None of it is acceptable

The chinese in Africa an the issue of recolonisation is something reported by the west because they aren't involved

No doubt the Chinese are up to fuckry but as far as i understand they are not interfering in governance or tryin to re invent a culture or push by force their culture on africans or Jamaicans. And in fact there are lots of benefits for Africans from these chinese companies including university sponsorships, apprentices and training on the infrastructure arena

Historically China has tried to foster a good relationship with Africa in order to challenge western imperialism

3 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

The direct comparison is a reach....but there's an uncomfortable amount of truth in the sentiment.

how is it a reach when it''s both colonization? thing might not be as overt as the europeans, just look at the arab colonization very few black even know blacks where used for slavery. Chinese are doing bits in africa right now and as usual black people do not be bothered at all

8 minutes ago, Grafter said:

No doubt the Chinese are up to fuckry but as far as i understand they are not interfering in governance or tryin to re invent a culture or push by force their culture on africans or Jamaicans. And in fact there are lots of benefits for Africans from these chinese companies including university sponsorships, apprentices and training on the infrastructure arena

8 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

how is it a reach 

Grafters post above is why i said a direct comparison to what the arabs did is a reach, but like i said there is truth in the sentiment I dont disagree with you on that level. 

Ultimately when it comes to the chinese, the blame has to lay with the governments of each of the nations they're managing to do this in. Nigeria for example, i keel over at the subsidies paid to companies like BP and Shell, only for us to have to buy back petrol from them because we dont have refineries, and the funding for which is usually lining the pockets of whichever 419'er is in charge. If it was a more robust system with proper oversight and accountability it would be more difficult to proliferate the fuckries they have been.

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

The chinese in Africa an the issue of recolonisation is something reported by the west because they aren't involved

Historically China has tried to foster a good relationship with Africa in order to challenge western imperialism

you see this is the shit im talking about black people are always 2 steps behind. there is nothing positive about modern day colonization and  in fact you ding on google you will find the local afican people complaining about the chinese. The chinese that have migrated to these african countries and settled will become the ruling elite while the africans will be second class citizens, this has been going on for 100s of years in east africa the arab and indians are the ruling elite in east africa.

chinese are giving man crumbs while running away with the belly. 

19 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Chinese are moving in cos they can, nobody to stop them.

Africa has never recovered from slave events and when that ended, Europe divided and carved out new states as extended lands

Go read up on the Berlin conference. Even when african countires got independent, they now just have european corporate interests still draining the land and corrupt yes massa polticians and keeping in internal debt. Yet have the most natrual resources period in the world.

Bro you seem to cling on this white man shit a bit too much. Can be interpreted as inferior mentality

The first problem that needs to be solved is the internal shit. The people need to know who to get in position of power

Even if the external factor is eradicated, the internal problems, these leaders will still find a way to fuckery, e.g. the Chinese coming in

8 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

you see this is the shit im talking about black people are always 2 steps behind. there is nothing positive about modern day colonization and  in fact you ding on google you will find the local afican people complaining about the chinese. The chinese that have migrated to these african countries and settled will become the ruling elite while the africans will be second class citizens, this has been going on for 100s of years in east africa the arab and indians are the ruling elite in east africa.

chinese are giving man crumbs while running away with the belly. 

I have seen the complaints

I have seen the no blacks allowed in this black owned restaurant in kenya because chinese were snobby cunts

I do understand the grievance. And i said no doubt there is fuckry. but theres a lot more room for Africans to compete