A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

16 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

anyway talking about slavery and colonization is long because it's clear from this thread black people are actually ok with it as long as non blacks give blacks crumbs. non blacks have been using the same tricks on the blacks for centuries. i will fallback and lurk in the thread

Anyway.... Very obtuse

This mindset is the problem. The problem is not with the chinese today the problem is with the the people an government in the countries they choose. The thinkin of "they give us, they allow us, they dont respect us, we need them to see this or that"

Not out here begging for acceptance or fairness...in your own country? Please.

The problem is with talking an moaning instead of takin action. Take the crumbs an do something about the issue. Who are people even complaining to?

The diaspora has a massive responsibility as well. 

Ur not woke cos u speak about the chinese

Forget about it Lionel. His inconsistencies are comical. Spent the other day telling me how Africa was a beacon of peace where nothing happened until the White Devil arrived. Now he's on the previous page explaining how there was slavery and wars in Africa before the Europeans arrived. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Anyway.... Very obtuse

This mindset is the problem. The problem is not with the chinese today the problem is with the the people an government in the countries they choose. The thinkin of "they give us, they allow us, they dont respect us, we need them to see this or that"

Not out here begging for acceptance or fairness...in your own country? Please.

Bruh the man in charge are getting their pockets lined by the Chinese

And as usual the people in power care more about bettering their own lives than actually doing the job they've been elected to do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Forget about it Lionel. His inconsistencies are comical. Spent the other day telling me how Africa was a beacon of peace where nothing happened until the White Devil arrived. Now he's on the previous page explaining how there was slavery and wars in Africa before the Europeans arrived. :rolleyes:

On 22/08/2017 at 1:51 PM, Vtec said:

@Seydou

Forms of slavery existed in Africa before Europeans arrived. Some countries in the African continent had their own systems of slavery. People were enslaved as punishment for a crime, payment for a debt or as a prisoner of war. However, African slavery was different from what was to come later.

Most enslaved people were captured in battle.

In some kingdoms, temporary slavery was a punishment for some crimes.

In some cases, enslaved people could work to buy their freedom.

Children of enslaved people did not automatically become slaves.

Vs Islamic slave trade, under the veil Islam. Capturing and converting slaves for actual TRADE, cutting off the genitals of african males, to prevent them having sex with Arabic women and other babaric acts. To build an islamic empire which is very large to this day. History remixed and wiped in most cases

Vs trans atlantic slave trade, under the veil of Christanity. Converting slaves for TRADE and wealth back to Europe and americas allowing them to be world power you see today and black people today left disconnected from true self ever since, history remixed and wiped in most cases.

On 22/08/2017 at 5:38 PM, Trap God said:

Bruh the man in charge are getting their pockets lined by the Chinese

And as usual the people in power care more about bettering their own lives than actually doing the job they've been elected to do

Can we also mention the reasons why these corrupt officials are allowed to thrive and prosper?

Why the good leaders who are primarily about the advancement of their people are either forcibly turned or removed and replaced?

The amount of variables to consider is nuts

On 22/08/2017 at 1:34 AM, The Infamous said:

How u get to that conclusion bro 

Well it is quite ignorant of me to just broad stroke and say Somalians  are you one of those Somali's  who look down on black people and put Arabs and Europeans on a peddle-stool ? 

http://www.arabslavetrade.com/

Only 3% of Americans had slaves and slaves were extremely expensive I think this is a fact that is overlooked often by both sides, white trash is still looked down upon as white trash by the elite classes back then as they are today. I think this flys over the heads of many white supremacist.

I will say that I believe black people have been conquered globally those of us in the western world do not know who we are. We now follow the white man or arabs religion (The 2 most blood thirsty races this planet has ever known). We speak languages that are not natural to us, we live to the white man rules and we have to adopt his way of thinking. They have even got black people believing their bullshit narrative that they push out constantly that we are criminals, violent and dangerous etc even though if you look throughout the history black violence brutality does not even register when you compare it to the Caucasians or Arabs.

Black people in the west and even many from nations in the motherland are not what I consider black they are the bastard Frankenstein product of the white man, 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Well it is quite ignorant of me to just broad stroke and say Somalians  are you one of those Somali's  who look down on black people and put Arabs and Europeans on a peddle-stool ? 

Only 3% of Americans had slaves and slaves were extremely expensive I think this is a fact that is overlooked often by both sides, white trash is still looked down upon as white trash by the elite classes back then as they are today. I think this flys over the heads of many white supremacist.

I will say that I believe black people have been conquered globally those of us in the western world do not know who we are. We now follow the white man or arabs religion (The 2 most blood thirsty races this planet has ever known). We speak languages that are not natural to us, we live to the white man rules and we have to adopt his way of thinking. They have even got black people believing their bullshit narrative that they push out constantly that we are criminals, violent and dangerous etc even though if you look throughout the history black violence brutality does not even register when you compare it to the Caucasians or Arabs.

Black people in the west and even many from nations in the motherland are not what I consider black they are the bastard Frankenstein product of the white man, 

See it deh! Issa sadting 

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Have you read this website ?

On 18/08/2017 at 10:07 PM, time_bomb said:

Black egyptian nubians arent extinct theyre still around, i know an extended family of them, the closest i can compare their looks to is eritrean.

Im sure the ancient egyptians were darker than the media etc portrays but its quite ridiculous that black americans latch on to egypt when their distant heritage is most likely from a more western region of africa and they should promote the great civilisations of this region, do they not realise how massive and diverse africa is? I guess i cant blame them theres such a lack of education on africa and its diversity and ancient civilisations.

Actually why they latch on to western africa is because, western africa is the last populated region of africa, and their origins do not begin in west africa, Fact is that people fled from what is now called the middle east, black peoples that is..under persecution and wars from northern neighbours, persians, and the many tribes that now make up arabs. 

there is a reason why the Dogon tribe in mali is intricately linked to ancient egypt, but rarely spoke about because eurocentrics cannot make lame claims such as they have with nubia about Ancient egypt "conquering" Mali . Migration from the middle east, egypt , israel, and east africa by many black people ended up migrating into west africa. Of course not all African americans can have been egyptian, but there is a claim. 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2017 at 5:19 PM, Gambino said:

Fairytale? Go google search it yourself, we know who gassed VTec up.

A poll conducted on the Internet found that fully 21% of respondents believed Napoleon was responsible for the Sphinx's missing nose. One of the most recent examples of the persistence of this falsehood was Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" speech where he said: "White supremacy caused Napoleon to blow the nose off the Sphinx because it reminded you [sic] too much of the Black man's majesty." And the perpetuation of this myth in "Afrocentric" circles was even the subject of a segment of the U.S. television investigative journalism program "60 Minutes."

its not a louis Farrakhan myth about the nose off, and there is no facts about the Muslim man blowing the nose off either as your own statement comes from a eurocentric website praising napoleons antics. 

what is fact is that His men visited egypt and a painter painted an image of the sphinx, 

the fact is we may never know how the nose of the sphinx was destroyed, however thats just one of thousands of facts that point to who the ancient egyptians are. 

but on the sphinx  http://www.freemaninstitute.com/sphinx.htm

• Like 1

On 21/08/2017 at 8:47 PM, time_bomb said:

How about moors? Another north african civilisation latched on to by many american blacks.

There are stories of moors travelling to america during the columbus period, however the likelihood of a black american descending from a moor is very tiny, me and my beige skin would be more genetically connected to moors.

This is where you too will show your foolishness. All of north africa was black, Moor fucking means black you idiot. arab tribes have been nomads for millenia.. a pagan people with little culture.. and very different to the persians who are not arab but also conquered many parts of what is today the middle east and north africa. which explains the present animosity between Saudi arabia and Iran today. There is this myth that arabs and europeans try to push that makes it seem as if black people only existed in Africa and nowhere else. there evidence of black civilisation in what is today's middle east, saudia arabia was pre populated by black people, 

tunisia, which is ancient carthage and birthplace of Hannibal was a black city founded by phoenicians who were canaanites who were hamites so when you talk about the MOORS are you fucking trying to claim that they looked like Al Hubab in algeria does today? 

There are Berbers in Ghana and Gambia on my last visit there, does this mean that berbers are closer linked to gambia than samuel l jackson who's parents desdenced from there?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VENOM said:

This is where you too will show your foolishness. All of north africa was black, Moor fucking means black you idiot. arab tribes have been nomads for millenia.. a pagan people with little culture.. and very different to the persians who are not arab but also conquered many parts of what is the middle east and north africa. which explains the present animosity between Saudi arabia and Iran today. 

tunisia, which is ancient carthage and birthplace of Hannibal was a black city founded by phoenicians who were canaanites who were hamites so when you talk about the MOORS are you fucking trying to claim that they looked like Al Hubab in algeria does today? 

Lol you sound so confident, but completely incorrect.

Berber DNA which many berbers of north africa still have up to 75% of, can be dated back 5000 years BC. Through all the invasions some areas remained untouched, mostly mountainous regions.

North africans were never 'black', we were a race within itself regardless of the shade of our skin.

As for al hubab, i dont know who he is but its unlikely youd find anyone with his name in algeria, we dont have arab names, we have islamic first names and berber surnames which have been changed slightly through history depending on arabs, ottamans and french, so some will have some arab sounds and some will have french sounds but you'd never find these name in the middle east.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

this is a MOOR depicted in Portugal

a painting of a moorish sultan by a european when eurocentrism was at its peak

A_painting70.jpg

10th century image of a moorish king of croatia

02-16-800-08-NW.ist-76-000-20-10-05.jpg

painting.jpg5.jpg

Moor_Chief.jpg

moor_painting4.jpg

iberian moorish chief sculture in a museum in lisbon

tumblr_meu7pdVrlP1r256xro2_1280.jpg

so WTF are you on about by saying black americans have no claims to Moors? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

Lol you sound so confident, but completely incorrect.

Berber DNA which many berbers of north africa still have up to 75% of, can be dated back 5000 years BC. Through all the invasions some areas remained untouched, mostly mountainous regions.

North africans were never 'black', we were a race within itself regardless of the shade of our skin.

As for al hubab, i dont know who he is but its unlikely youd find anyone with his name in algeria, we dont have arab names, we have islamic first names and berber surnames which have been changed slightly through history depending on arabs, ottamans and french, so some will have some arab sounds and some will have french sounds but you'd never find these name in the middle east.

lol@ north africans never being black, but this is the lie and myth that Arabs and their partners in crime the europeans want to push today.

at least some of the europeans partly admit their theft, and they preserve their theft. you lot just roam around destroying so theres little or nothing left. But you cant talk shit about berbers or moors because you're from algeria. 

even if just going by the evolution of man theory.. i guess by your theory. the first man and his desencdants never ventured anywhere near north africa until they became arabs. yep.. 100%fact that north africa was never black. keep telling yourself that

• Like 1

So what? I can come with the same amount of paintings of brown skinned moors, its meaningless.

Fact is the likelihood of a black american deriving from a moor (a north african) is pretty low, the vast majority would be descended from west african slaves, these are facts theres no point trying to romanticise it.

• Downvote 1

Yacine-Brahimi.jpg?fit=710,533

Probably the most famous black algerian at the moment, no one is denying he is black, but his dna is likely more in common with mine than 99.9% of black americans today. North African come in different shades and always have going back thousands of years BC sorry to burst your afrocentric bubble.

• Downvote 2