Sign in to follow this  
FA23

Week 03 - 17/18 Premier League

Mane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________________

Neville talks so much shit

this isnt a side that has had 3/4 managers

If the players arent up for it then thats because of the manager being unable to motivate the players

I can't believe how shit we are! The board has justified keeping Wenger with performances like this? Any other manager would be sacked after the game for their consistent shitness!

Have stopped trying to apply reason to the Arsenal question, it defies everything that could be considered logic. I'm just sorry I've handed the burden to both of my brothers. 

• Like 2

Barca, yeah? :lol: 

Can started this season like he ended the last. Need to get the contract sorted asap

Closest mate who's an Arsenal Fan was sending me videos of him sat in Old Trafford last night watching the United match. Gonna have to tell him to carry on doing that if he wants to watch a real team play ball this season.

Sign in to follow this