Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

17 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

getting bookings

/

Charlie Sloth dont care about the culture just his pockets. 

He's basically doing what the radio did to him when he was tryna rap. U know them guys who got air by girls in school then got P and are bitter lol

Rah thats a bit leave it

/

Yh i see what ur sayin with him

Its pathetic tho whether hes getting p or not

34 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

getting bookings

/

Charlie Sloth dont care about the culture just his pockets. 

He's basically doing what the radio did to him when he was tryna rap. U know them guys who got air by girls in school then got P and are bitter lol

000.gif

It all makes sense now, lol

/

Not surprised that he put views over integrity and let a comedian come through when Roll Safe's FITB is one of the most watched on 8m views only behind the likes of Bugzy Malone(11m), K Koke(10m), Stormzy(9.8m), Nines(9.4m) and Wretch 32 x Avelino(8.9m)

• Like 1

At the end of the day. People have to remember that this is his job...his income. More viewers/listeners = more opportunities for him.

Look what happened to Logan...he had a live 2 hour show...guys was coming in and shegging it by dropping F Bombs and allsorts and man got clapped with fines then got his show cut down to an hour. Luckily for him, he had other avenues he went to with his interests and built his thing nicely.

Roadrap has become a Parody now.  80% of these yewts think they are rappers....they all sound the same. Ten Toes... random adlibs  .... opps....random adlib. I think if i check any roadrap tune of recent they will all have this. Music is lacking uniqueness...especially in this genre.

1 hour ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

At the end of the day. People have to remember that this is his job...his income. More viewers/listeners = more opportunities for him.

Look what happened to Logan...he had a live 2 hour show...guys was coming in and shegging it by dropping F Bombs and allsorts and man got clapped with fines then got his show cut down to an hour. Luckily for him, he had other avenues he went to with his interests and built his thing nicely.

Roadrap has become a Parody now.  80% of these yewts think they are rappers....they all sound the same. Ten Toes... random adlibs  .... opps....random adlib. I think if i check any roadrap tune of recent they will all have this. Music is lacking uniqueness...especially in this genre.

thats not the reason logans show got cut. the main reason was because grime went to shit at that time and no one was listening to grime at that time grime mcs where doing road rap

Just now, Funkyskanker said:

thats not the reason logans show got cut. the main reason was because grime went to shit at that time and no one was listening to grime at that time grime mcs where doing road rap

originally it got cut to an hour and i think both were reasons that helped cut to the hour

what im tryna say is....I think sloth really enjoys the attention.

20 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

originally it got cut to an hour and i think both were reasons that helped cut to the hour

what im tryna say is....I think sloth really enjoys the attention.

He's perfect for this era tbh.

No one does anything out of love or passion anymore, it's all attention and followers which is fair play - whatever puts money in your pocket I suppose.

Just slyly feel for the youngers growing up on this cynical shit.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Drift said:

He's perfect for this era tbh.

No one does anything out of love or passion anymore, it's all attention and followers which is fair play - whatever puts money in your pocket I suppose.

Just slyly feel for the youngers growing up on this cynical shit.

thats a really important point

less about doing it for the art more about building your own brand and having a following.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

How does this differ from the RS freestyle nufff man on here backed? 

I guess because the characters are different.

RS was more of a nerdy try hard dry comedy type which was a bit more creative than this one. Plus he wasnt a "rapper" ...he was a "Triple Threat" with acting as well and stuff...so people found it jokey and they didnt really have the connection with him on that level as much.

I think people are more offended by this because its closer to home and the character is a "Road Rapper/Roadman" and actually getting attention over people who are actually in that lane in real life....and the difference between what he done on FITB and actual road rappers nowadays is actually closer than ppl are acting. It's making a mockery of the youngers in ends who dont have any guidance and actually act this way. People worldwide are currently laughing at their whole identity right now..they have enough identity issues as it is

• Like 3

I think this thread is just usual vip2 saltiness tbf

Sloth is a joke to me too but I'm not really bothered by him, I mean who even listens to radio these days?

This imo is no different to CB4, Don't Be A Menace or Fear of A Black Hat in the early 90s

cultural tipping point imo 

but what do I know ay? I'm just a hipster :lol: 

2 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

I guess because the characters are different.

RS was more of a nerdy try hard dry comedy type which was a bit more creative than this one. Plus he wasnt a "rapper" ...he was a "Triple Threat" with acting as well and stuff...so people found it jokey and they didnt really have the connection with him on that level as much.

I think people are more offended by this because its closer to home and the character is a "Road Rapper/Roadman" and actually getting attention over people who are actually in that lane in real life....and the difference between what he done on FITB and actual road rappers nowadays is actually closer than ppl are acting. It's making a mockery of the youngers in ends who dont have any guidance and actually act this way. People worldwide are currently laughing at their whole identity right now..they have enough identity issues as it is

Spot on

• Downvote 1