Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

23 hours ago, Agony said:

Not surprised that he put views over integrity and let a comedian come through when Roll Safe's FITB is one of the most watched on 8m views only behind the likes of Bugzy Malone(11m), K Koke(10m), Stormzy(9.8m), Nines(9.4m) and Wretch 32 x Avelino(8.9m)

Mad that Kano aint in that list and only has 1.7m for one of the hardest FITBs

On 07/09/2017 at 3:33 PM, Bruno Di Gradi said:

I guess because the characters are different.

RS was more of a nerdy try hard dry comedy type which was a bit more creative than this one. Plus he wasnt a "rapper" ...he was a "Triple Threat" with acting as well and stuff...so people found it jokey and they didnt really have the connection with him on that level as much.

I think people are more offended by this because its closer to home and the character is a "Road Rapper/Roadman" and actually getting attention over people who are actually in that lane in real life....and the difference between what he done on FITB and actual road rappers nowadays is actually closer than ppl are acting. It's making a mockery of the youngers in ends who dont have any guidance and actually act this way. People worldwide are currently laughing at their whole identity right now..they have enough identity issues as it is

rah dont think its that deep bro

On 07/09/2017 at 3:33 PM, Bruno Di Gradi said:

I guess because the characters are different.

RS was more of a nerdy try hard dry comedy type which was a bit more creative than this one. Plus he wasnt a "rapper" ...he was a "Triple Threat" with acting as well and stuff...so people found it jokey and they didnt really have the connection with him on that level as much.

I think people are more offended by this because its closer to home and the character is a "Road Rapper/Roadman" and actually getting attention over people who are actually in that lane in real life....and the difference between what he done on FITB and actual road rappers nowadays is actually closer than ppl are acting. It's making a mockery of the youngers in ends who dont have any guidance and actually act this way. People worldwide are currently laughing at their whole identity right now..they have enough identity issues as it is