Roadman Shaq FITB [Charlie sloth fuckery]

Kuffir

59 minutes ago, Agony said:

He just lost my vote for saying "The man's not hot" instead of "man's not hot" 

:lmao: reminds me of that old guy United had say "kick up the yowt"

• Like 3

On 05/09/2017 at 11:32 AM, Kuffir said:

So ppl

The fat man Charlie sloth has once again turnt the culture into a joke for his own gain/social media notereity

How long are we gonna put up with this nigga

I've noticed all the artists you seem to attack are white. Why is that?

16 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

1. Where ?

2. You're not an artist pal

I'm not an artist? Listen... 

I was trained to grade 5 piano in classical music. I can also play the guitar and bass guitar. I started on Cubase when it was on the Atari recording in midi only. Since I have worked both with mac and pc and I can work with many softwares but I am an expert in Logic. I write my own music from scratch and have written over 300 songs. I have written scripts, video concepts and have directed, edited and produced videos using Final Cut Pro along with other video editing softwares. I once won the Ras Kwame Homegrown cut of the week and I used to work in a music studio preparing backlines for live bands as well as engineering for others. So you can sit there all you want saying I am not an artist, but who the hell are you to make such a claim? I could put a gig set up in front of you and you wouldn't even know where to start. 

sit down 
(Hol' up lil' bitch, hol' up lil' bitch) be humble 
(Hol' up, bitch) sit down 
(Sit down, hol' up, lil' bitch)

10 minutes ago, Sean Ash said:

I'm not an artist? Listen... 

I was trained to grade 5 piano in classical music. I can also play the guitar and bass guitar. I started on Cubase when it was on the Atari recording in midi only. Since I have worked both with mac and pc and I can work with many softwares but I am an expert in Logic. I write my own music from scratch and have written over 300 songs. I have written scripts, video concepts and have directed, edited and produced videos using Final Cut Pro along with other video editing softwares. I once won the Ras Kwame Homegrown cut of the week and I used to work in a music studio preparing backlines for live bands as well as engineering for others. So you can sit there all you want saying I am not an artist, but who the hell are you to make such a claim? I could put a gig set up in front of you and you wouldn't even know where to start. 

sit down 
(Hol' up lil' bitch, hol' up lil' bitch) be humble 
(Hol' up, bitch) sit down 
(Sit down, hol' up, lil' bitch)

di artistry 

Just now, Seydou said:

Sounded like a prep for an interview.

For a sound engineer apprenticeship course.

Not at all. The art can be found within my music and video creations. It's just sadly overlooked by most people on these forums. Maybe was better when I wasn't here to be fair. 

1 minute ago, Seydou said:

Do you get bookings?

Did Johann Sebastian Bach? Henry David Thoreau? Herman Melville? Gregor Mendel? Emily d*ckinson? Vincent van Gogh? Franz Kafka? I do have talent, but my lack of success, despite constant pushes, does not demonstrate a failure in my own art. In fact, it is an example of failure in those surrounding me to recognise and support. Standard.